How the Harvest Launch Went

ps, Oshabi?
Would totally smsh xD
Sorry not sorry! :D
The launch gave me a big frustrating problem that alot of people also are affected by.
The loading screens, the keep cogwheels keep spinning until "Failed to connect to instance" and disconnects us.
This was not happening before league launch and we have had zero response to this on the forum. Very close to stop playing as it is now.
appens on new maps, when teleporting to hideout, in maps already loaded, randomly on delve, floor 2 on a map etc. its completely random.
"
We are extremely happy with the reception to Harvest's mechanic and crafting system! It's absolutely wonderful to see the community enjoying and engaging with something that was the result of so much hard work.

LMAO, they sure smoke good stuff in New Zealand...
Reception is BAD and gets worse every hour!

Clunky unrewarding mechanic is nothing fun at all.
I sure hope that these console improvements of which you speak, are of some real significance; otherwise you are just shooting yourselves in the foot by even mentioning it.

It's not too late to remove it from the post. I won't say nothing and only a small handful read these anyway's, but be quick before the word gets around :)
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
Lots and lots of ping and texture render issues.

And league itself is WORSE THAN Bestiary/Talisman. SadPepeFace

Yeah, you look like you played those leagues...
As a player who did, I can tell you this is much much better and if you give this league just a little thought (just a bit!) then it is quite rewarding and fun.

Guess some people just want zoomzoom braindead loot pinatas...

What are you even talking about!?
I havent even played Delirium (Lootpinata)

Started with HArvest again and its completely trash!
The maps feel completely empty and the Harvest mechanic is COMPLETELY UNREWARDING for the time investment!

I would rather do any other league mechanic than this.

All the interesting seeds are so rare, I havent even seen a single one since mapping (Annul/Exalt ones stop dropping at level 30+) and are rarer than exalt raw drops.

Where is your rewarding? Spending an hour for a setup in this messy zone for harvesting 4 fields trying to craft something usefully almost for an hour to get what?! A 5 C item!?

No thanks, I could have unlocked a lot of maps in that time.
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
marioace wrote:
4 crashes from Vulkan, numerous disconnects since league start for both me and my friend, at least 3-4 a day. Has resulted in lost maps more than once. Wouldn't call this smooth.

I can confirm. 3-4 disconnects per day , at least , for me and people in my guild.

Tbh I'm not sure if this problem is with Vulkan.
Try setting your volume to false in config, that fixed like 90% of my crashes and improved FPS by ton, as dumb as it sounds it actually works, which is even more dumb.
congrats waggle gg
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I can't play for more than a few minutes without getting disconnected and I don't know why. From where I am sitting this is the least successful launch I have seen in years.
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
We are extremely happy with the reception to Harvest's mechanic and crafting system! It's absolutely wonderful to see the community enjoying and engaging with something that was the result of so much hard work.

LMAO, they sure smoke good stuff in New Zealand...
Reception is BAD and gets worse every hour!

Clunky unrewarding mechanic is nothing fun at all.

Doubtful, I have seen mostly good responses on the mechanic. Your "group of reference" is not the whole. A simple mistake, which many of you continue to display time and time again, acting like the "gatekeepers" of all the feedback out there. Don't flatter yourself.
When the league mechanics are harder than real farming then somethings wrong. Remove dispensers and let me auto-plant all tier seeds please, i just want to pop in and plant, if they are ready kill them all. Right now it's just a hassle. Sorry but i'm getting my act 10 hat and then leaving.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info