Why my dps with Ground slam is cheap (6L)

"
Advaanze wrote:

Thanks bro. looking ur gear/gems u run many auras ^^

IGN: Seze
Bump! more recommendations are welcome!
ToxicDreams..........
"
_Seze_ wrote:
My gear is kinda meh still. althou I have couple good things:

My build is not ur usual cookie cutter so I won't post it. If u want good enough GS build start with builds provided on forum and then work out ur own.

As for ur mace better then marohi, for Ground Slam there is no better mace then 6L Marohi since it's actually 7L. U just link Ground Slam to ur mace and u get 70% more area dmg with no aoe penalty. And to be honest u rarely use single target attack, basically only on yellow\bosses.

just how do you pay for skill costs while running 7 auras? even with the covenant mechanic i'd expect to see some blood magic support gems here. or is the 2% mana leech on the gloves already enough to sustain skills and curses?

IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
Yoman wrote:
"
_Seze_ wrote:
My gear is kinda meh still. althou I have couple good things:

My build is not ur usual cookie cutter so I won't post it. If u want good enough GS build start with builds provided on forum and then work out ur own.

As for ur mace better then marohi, for Ground Slam there is no better mace then 6L Marohi since it's actually 7L. U just link Ground Slam to ur mace and u get 70% more area dmg with no aoe penalty. And to be honest u rarely use single target attack, basically only on yellow\bosses.

just how do you pay for skill costs while running 6 auras? even with the covenant mechanic i'd expect to see some blood magic support gems here. or is the 2% mana leech on the gloves already enough to sustain skills and curses?

yea i want know this too how you can run 7aura whit your mana ? i have reduced mana/reduced mana 10% passive and i can run purity /determation/vitaly and 80mana left
and how you can use your skills if you have full mana whit auras
i can say is impossibe run 6 aura whit mana only
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Mar 25, 2013, 5:15:25 AM
+%mana nodes in duelist area. I have 163 mana left. and GS takes only 73.
@seze good set up but i wonder if your gear is optimal.

the amulet seems horrible since there are yellow with 6% life leech with no hp penality and u can improve % life leech wih ring too.

about the belt the magnate is maybe better cause most of your dmg is physical based even the elemental part but it's not sure since it's maybe only additive with the tons of +% phy u take from passive.

if u miss resist that way, it's not a concern if u run purity instead of haste.
i am not sure haste is 10% more dps if u already stack tons of +% attack speed stuff.
running purity instead of haste means that u'll raise your max resist cap from 80% to 85% (assuming u have taken inner force).

The move speed penality if u go to the best hybrid armour amount (triumphant lamellar (armour/evasion) with iron reflexe) is counterbalanced by the duelist passive that removes the 4% penality from armour.
So u still got 0% from armour but the 10% from mace remains.
the good thing with hybrid armour is that u got one more chance to get a huge boost roll to your armour (either a +local armour or local evasion roll converted to armour ) and even if pure evasion can be better, i don't think u have the huge dex to exploit them.

iron reflex is good if u want to stack aura with the new pure evasion legendary helm..
Last edited by nicoG2 on Mar 25, 2013, 11:39:59 AM
Thanks!
ToxicDreams..........
"
nicoG2 wrote:
@seze good set up but i wonder if your gear is optimal.

the amulet seems horrible since there are yellow with 6% life leech with no hp penality and u can improve % life leech wih ring too.

about the belt the magnate is maybe better cause most of your dmg is physical based even the elemental part but it's not sure since it's maybe only additive with the tons of +% phy u take from passive.

if u miss resist that way, it's not a concern if u run purity instead of haste.
i am not sure haste is 10% more dps if u already stack tons of +% attack speed stuff.
running purity instead of haste means that u'll raise your max resist cap from 80% to 85% (assuming u have taken inner force).

The move speed penality if u go to the best hybrid armour amount (triumphant lamellar (armour/evasion) with iron reflexe) is counterbalanced by the duelist passive that removes the 4% penality from armour.
So u still got 0% from armour but the 10% from mace remains.
the good thing with hybrid armour is that u got one more chance to get a huge boost roll to your armour (either a +local armour or local evasion roll converted to armour ) and even if pure evasion can be better, i don't think u have the huge dex to exploit them.

iron reflex is good if u want to stack aura with the new pure evasion legendary helm..

It's not even close to optimal, I'm only lvl 80 =)

Amulet is the king cause HP penalty is 280 HP @6.2k, and it gives so much needed int\dex stats for auras +leech +all res.

Pic is outdated but it's just an example of pure phys dmg. With Marohi now it's close to 20k dps and those fire\cold number wents above 3k. So ele dmg ftw, also magnate has no HP on it...and this one gives me 126hp(126*2.99 in reality) and dual res... seriously, I oneshot blues in maps under lvl 70, dmg in not an issue with melee, it's the ability to sustain insane burst damage, so hp,hp and once more hp. Also if u take tonds of %phys dmg from passive u gonna end up with 4k hp and will die 2-3 times per map(I'm talking not about blue maps, but some sireous +quantity maps like ele weakness\temporal chains\ no regen in one map, cause these are the kind of maps u need to do to get good stuf).

U need to be 44% all res overcap to do ele weakness maps. It's not 10% attack speed, it's 17% attack speed from aura, and that helps alot with 0.85 attack speed maul.

I don't do Iron Reflexes. Need to spend too many points getting there and u end up with less health going that way. with granite it's 26k armor+ 4 charges, enough to tank all but lvl74+ map bosses and I even have ~20% evade so it's good enough.

If ur some kind of Ground Slam guru then post this guy ur build and gear so he can go about his own. Cause my build is my own and not followed any guides etc.
Last edited by _Seze_ on Mar 25, 2013, 4:18:55 PM
bump
ToxicDreams..........
b
ToxicDreams..........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info