3.11.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
60x7 wrote:
While I appreciate GGG's hard work (as evidenced by my monetary support) it would be nice if GGG would release content when it is actually ready.

Amen.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
POE closed when I try to load second act in Harvest League. Standard League game works fine
☠️
Last edited by MikaelBox on Jun 20, 2020, 3:54:32 PM
For me the Harvest launch was one of the smoothest ever in terms of "it works as it should".

Some of my thoughts:

could we get a bunch of spare slots in the seed stockpile to store loaded collectors etc.?

is it possible to get a search in the craft window?

is it possible to get a sort option in the craft window?

To me it seems the window is shown the way the seeds were planted. But I would like to sort them like

[-] Cold mod
-some mod here
-another mod here
[+] Socket mods

Edit: also very handy would be to have the seed stockpile accassible while mapping to put seeds in looted while mapping. I either have to enter the garden or put them in the stash to then take them out there when done with mapping.

If there would be a tiny box next to the lower left of the inventory (right next to SHOP, but inventory tab) the same way as the stash was implemented into the crafting window), that would be awesome. I think there is also no need to limit the access in that direction as there is no benefit whatsoever (except mapping is fun).
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Jun 20, 2020, 4:54:15 PM
"
ibims111 wrote:
For me the Harvest launch was one of the smoothest ever in terms of "it works as it should".

Some of my thoughts:

could we get a bunch of spare slots in the seed stockpile to store loaded collectors etc.?

is it possible to get a search in the craft window?

is it possible to get a sort option in the craft window?

To me it seems the window is shown the way the seeds were planted. But I would like to sort them like

[-] Cold mod
-some mod here
-another mod here
[+] Socket mods

Edit: also very handy would be to have the seed stockpile accassible while mapping to put seeds in looted while mapping. I either have to enter the garden or put them in the stash to then take them out there when done with mapping.

If there would be a tiny box next to the lower left of the inventory (right next to SHOP, but inventory tab) the same way as the stash was implemented into the crafting window), that would be awesome. I think there is also no need to limit the access in that direction as there is no benefit whatsoever (except mapping is fun).

You can access the seed stockpile directly from your hideout. Edit your hideout, open the decorations list and scroll down to hideout.
when are more crash fixes inbound? because there's still at least 2 dozen actively working, NOT counting the CTDs with Vulkan on APUs
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 20, 2020, 10:05:42 PM
Last edited by ibims111 on Jun 21, 2020, 4:31:44 AM
"
J4zzyJ wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
also very handy would be to have the seed stockpile accassible while mapping...

You can access the seed stockpile directly from your hideout. Edit your hideout, open the decorations list and scroll down to hideout.

Brilliant, thanks for the hint.
could not start patched client. how to resolve this?
more patching
Interesting, my game was running fine save for DC issues with Vulkan. (Switched back to DX11). No problems other than a slight bug with the grove needing to be reset before I could pick up pylons and such. Annoying but not game-breaking.

And no, streamers games running fine isnt a conspiracy, they just have better PC's than your potato you are trying to play on. Come on people...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info