[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

We have a new video! Sirus A8 Deathless(With close stats to Required Gear):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hEHKixAukc

Video is done with character having 2.9m DPS and 6.7k life. Thanks Erik_Morkai!

"
Popczii wrote:
I am asking for suggestions on how to improve my build

You have 1.97m DPS and 5.5k life at the moment. We need to increase both. Let's upgrade your gear. Remove crafted mods on axe, do aug speed in Harvest until you get a good Attack Speed roll, then craft int or dex +quality, then beastcraft it to %48 quality using %30 Quality in Menagerie(2.06m), change Soul Taker with a better one, corrupt it to %30 in Menagerie(2.18m), anoint Discipline and Training on amulet(5.8k life), bless Steel Rings(2.20m), change belt with Rustic Sash and craft %16 Increased Damage(2.29m). Level 1 more. Then remove Martial Prowess, Gladiator's Perseverance and their small nodes and add Thread of Hope and get Harvester of Foes, Swift Skewering, Panopticon and Hatchet Master, add 2nd jewel to cluster jewel(2.87m DPS, 5.9k life). Your skill gems need many changes. Change Ruthless on Vaal Ancestral Warchief with Brutality, move Arctic Armour to helmet, remove Frost Bomb from Blood Rage, add Enhance and Increased Duration supports there, add Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support to Leap Slam, level all gems to 20-20(2.95m). Get boot enchant(3.09m DPS and 5.9k life). Pretty close to Required Gear stats now. Also don't forget to change your Divine Life Flask with a Bubbling Divine Life Flask. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/PavDN9TG

"
Clubssc wrote:
Just curious, any reason why you recommend leveling as something besides lacerate? The leveling section says start with frost blade and then go to bladestorm but doesn't really explain why.

Actually it was all Lacerate levelling before and it was not bad but slower and harder compared to this and I was getting complaints about levelling being not good enough from time to time. So I changed it around mid-Heist by improving Tytykiller's melee levelling guide(which is considered to be the best melee levelling by many) and adapting it to this build. It became much faster and also easier this way.

"
ToTec_ wrote:
hi,

i like the build but my problem is i can't get higher then T10-T11 Maps.
My Boss Damage is to low and sometimes i'm one hit from random mobs.

any cheap idea to upgrade my char? i have not soo much time to play and i can spend ~3 ex atm.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Qi1ASijh

Hi. Your have 2.06m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. DPS is not bad, actually capable of doing higher tiers, but life is a little low. I think that's the problem. But let's upgrade your gear trying to increase both. Change amulet with one like on Required Gear and anoint it with Discipline and Training(2.12m DPS, 5.8k life), change all 3 of your jewels as suggested in build guide(2.22m DPS, 6.1k life), change axe with a 430+pDPS one and corrupt it to %30 quality via beastcraft if necessary(2.38m DPS), corrupt your Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.40m), bless belt(2.41m), change Ring 1 with a steel ring(2.50m DPS, 6.0k life), get a better Lion's Roar(2.60m), meanwhile doing these upgrades make all gems 20-20 and get the boot enchant(2.95m DPS and 6.0k life). Will be better if you can increase life to around 6.3-6.4k. With these changes you will feel much better and should be able to do all tiers no problem. Also you need to craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal %60 Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots, it helps a lot with bossing. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/2aG6fTRL

"
rsge01 wrote:
I recently got a Bloodscent cluster jewel and I'm wondering what's my best option in getting the Berserking passive. I'm currently level 95 and I need to remove 3 passives for it. Thank you.

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/H80AhPCV

You have 4.60m DPS and 6.3k life at the moment. That's pretty good. If you remove Martial Prowess, small node next to it and a life node and get Berserking, your DPS becomes 4.61m and life drops to 6.2k. This way you can get it without DPS loss. You can then add Martial Prowess after you level 2 more. Pob doesn't take inherent rage loss into account as you said, actually it even doesn't calculate +10 Max Rage on Berserking. You need to manually enter Maximum Rage in configurations with each change. It's 55 without Berserking(50 by default, +5 from Hatchet Master), 65 with Berserking. Also in these DPS comparisons I made, I typed Rage manually there each change. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/1PkTtXK0
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 1, 2021, 12:44:00 PM
"
"
rsge01 wrote:
I recently got a Bloodscent cluster jewel and I'm wondering what's my best option in getting the Berserking passive. I'm currently level 95 and I need to remove 3 passives for it. Thank you.

You have 4.60m DPS and 6.3k life at the moment. That's pretty good. If you remove Martial Prowess, small node next to it and a life node and get Berserking, your DPS becomes 4.61m and life drops to 6.2k. This way you can get it without DPS loss. You can then add Martial Prowess after you level 2 more. Pob doesn't take inherent rage loss into account as you said, actually it even doesn't calculate +10 Max Rage on Berserking. You need to manually enter Maximum Rage in configurations with each change. It's 55 without Berserking(50 by default, +5 from Hatchet Master), 65 with Berserking. Also in these DPS comparisons I made, I typed Rage manually there each change. Here's the Pob link:

Thanks a lot for your help!
Last edited by rsge01 on Feb 1, 2021, 6:10:58 PM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
We have a new video! Sirus A8 Deathless(With close stats to Required Gear):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hEHKixAukc

Video is done with character having 2.9m DPS and 6.7k life. Thanks Erik_Morkai!

"
Popczii wrote:
I am asking for suggestions on how to improve my build

You have 1.97m DPS and 5.5k life at the moment. We need to increase both. Let's upgrade your gear. Remove crafted mods on axe, do aug speed in Harvest until you get a good Attack Speed roll, then craft int or dex +quality, then beastcraft it to %48 quality using %30 Quality in Menagerie(2.06m), change Soul Taker with a better one, corrupt it to %30 in Menagerie(2.18m), anoint Discipline and Training on amulet(5.8k life), bless Steel Rings(2.20m), change belt with Rustic Sash and craft %16 Increased Damage(2.29m). Level 1 more. Then remove Martial Prowess, Gladiator's Perseverance and their small nodes and add Thread of Hope and get Harvester of Foes, Swift Skewering, Panopticon and Hatchet Master, add 2nd jewel to cluster jewel(2.87m DPS, 5.9k life). Your skill gems need many changes. Change Ruthless on Vaal Ancestral Warchief with Brutality, move Arctic Armour to helmet, remove Frost Bomb from Blood Rage, add Enhance and Increased Duration supports there, add Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support to Leap Slam, level all gems to 20-20(2.95m). Get boot enchant(3.09m DPS and 5.9k life). Pretty close to Required Gear stats now. Also don't forget to change your Divine Life Flask with a Bubbling Divine Life Flask. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/PavDN9TG

"
Clubssc wrote:
Just curious, any reason why you recommend leveling as something besides lacerate? The leveling section says start with frost blade and then go to bladestorm but doesn't really explain why.

Actually it was all Lacerate levelling before and it was not bad but slower and harder compared to this and I was getting complaints about levelling being not good enough from time to time. So I changed it around mid-Heist by improving Tytykiller's melee levelling guide(which is considered to be the best melee levelling by many) and adapting it to this build. It became much faster and also easier this way.

"
ToTec_ wrote:
hi,

i like the build but my problem is i can't get higher then T10-T11 Maps.
My Boss Damage is to low and sometimes i'm one hit from random mobs.

any cheap idea to upgrade my char? i have not soo much time to play and i can spend ~3 ex atm.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Qi1ASijh

Hi. Your have 2.06m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. DPS is not bad, actually capable of doing higher tiers, but life is a little low. I think that's the problem. But let's upgrade your gear trying to increase both. Change amulet with one like on Required Gear and anoint it with Discipline and Training(2.12m DPS, 5.8k life), change all 3 of your jewels as suggested in build guide(2.22m DPS, 6.1k life), change axe with a 430+pDPS one and corrupt it to %30 quality via beastcraft if necessary(2.38m DPS), corrupt your Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.40m), bless belt(2.41m), change Ring 1 with a steel ring(2.50m DPS, 6.0k life), get a better Lion's Roar(2.60m), meanwhile doing these upgrades make all gems 20-20 and get the boot enchant(2.95m DPS and 6.0k life). Will be better if you can increase life to around 6.3-6.4k. With these changes you will feel much better and should be able to do all tiers no problem. Also you need to craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal %60 Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots, it helps a lot with bossing. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/2aG6fTRL

"
rsge01 wrote:

Thank u bro, i try to repair my build!
But guys, how do you craft cluster with bloodscent?
Decided to run this build in Ritual and it feels super squishy to me. I have 100+ capped resists, 5k hp and about 33% physical dmg negation from armour. I know hp quite low but I get one shot too much. If it would be only because of that I would as well see it drain too fast but I just die instantly too often. Is it how it's supposed to be with melee characters? I try to scratch into red maps but die too often. Today I tried to finish some red maps but lost all 6 portals in both just because everything killed me too fast. What am I missing?
Last edited by DNLKs on Feb 2, 2021, 7:14:22 AM
Thank you so much for the build!

@PegasusRider can I ask how you can calculate the amount of DPS we output? (million dpses that you calculated to the different players)
"
DNLKs wrote:
Decided to run this build in Ritual and it feels super squishy to me. I have 100+ capped resists, 5k hp and about 33% physical dmg negation from armour. I know hp quite low but I get one shot too much. If it would be only because of that I would as well see it drain too fast but I just die instantly too often. Is it how it's supposed to be with melee characters? I try to scratch into red maps but die too often. Today I tried to finish some red maps but lost all 6 portals in both just because everything killed me too fast. What am I missing?

Edit your account so we can see your charachters.
I'll try and see what you're missing

Hi, I started this season with your Lacerman guide after a long absence from POE. It plays very well and make a lot of fun. After reaching lvl 90 and red maps I imported my char in your quired gear PoB and was surprised that my damage is very low (<0.5 Mio combined DPS). Could you please tell me what is my mistake? It seems it's coming from skills. Gear should be ok, some crafting options are still missing, also beastcrafting must be unlocked. My next step will be adding cluster and thread of hope. What are the next useful steps? I have approx. 5 ex in my stash now. I would be very happy about an answer.

"

Edit your account so we can see your charachters.
I'll try and see what you're missing

Should be open now.
"
DNLKs wrote:

same here. i have now 6,2k life and i think the most damage comes from spells and not attacks. but no idea how i can manage all that incoming damage...
Last edited by ToTec_ on Feb 2, 2021, 5:51:26 PM
"
ToTec_ wrote:
"
DNLKs wrote:

same here. i have now 6,2k life and i think the most damage comes from spells and not attacks. but no idea how i can manage all that incoming damage...

Same here.
Last league I barely died, like ever.

This league I had 6.6k life, 9k armor and 100+ on all resists, chaos res was -60.
Still got one shot on T14-T16 maps.

Now I changed my build to include chaos res and I'm feeling a bit better, ran only 2 maps with chaos res but it seems like I take damage and not get oneshot. I'll do more testing tomorrow.
I know that one of the rituals spawns chaos mobs, maybe chaos res is the solution.

And to help with your build --> both your rings are quite bad.
I'd advice changing them.
If you find a ring with dex you can craft chaos res on the boots, or the non-vaal craft.

- Amulet doesn't have correct anointment, see if u can find something similar that's not corrupted to anoint.

- Your gem setup is off, are you following the builds gem setup?
Leap slam - faster attacks - endurance charge
blood rage- increased duration - enhance
etc...

- Soul taker low stats, see if u can find a cheap upgrade

- Belt is debatable, perhaps you can find better ones for a couple chaos. just take a look around

- Are you capped on res? if so change helmet to royal burgonet (more armor = more phys reduction) + you can have life on it.
And get the enchant if possible, I'm currently selling a Royal Burgonet, pm me tomorrow if you need, might sell it for cheaper to you.

Royal Burgonet
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 644 (augmented)
--------
Sockets: R-R-R-R
--------
Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased Attack Speed (enchant)
--------
+160 to Armour
+112 to maximum Life
+18% to Fire Resistance
+35% to Lightning Resistance (crafted)
--------

it has a crafted suffix and another open suffix --> you can craft what you need here + harvest craft something.
Last edited by PrimusLightNova on Feb 2, 2021, 7:29:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info