[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
ScorpionRV wrote:
When adding the link to the PoB, the following message appears in the pastebin area "the hostname could not be resolved"

Version:1.4.170.9

I don't know what is causing it but here is an alternative solution(I also created fresh Pobs for both Required and Meta gears and updated the links just in case):

You can go to pastebin link, click clone on top then copy paste the whole code to the place on the left side of the pastebin import place on Pob(where it says "Enter the code here"). This way you shouldn't have problems importing.

I've also tried importing via pastebin link with friends and some encountered a different error called "SSL Connect Error". Here is how I solved the problem:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ea6nhe/path_of_building_ssl_connection_issue_fixed/

This looks like a security setup issue on Antivirus or Firewall. You need to add www.pastebin.com to encrypted connection scan exclusions on your antivirus. Your error is different, but this might work for you too, or for other people having this "SSL Connect Error".
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 18, 2020, 6:40:34 AM
"
ScorpionRV wrote:
"
ScorpionRV wrote:
When will you launch the new POB links?

When adding the link to the PoB, the following message appears in the pastebin area "the hostname could not be resolved"

Version:1.4.170.9

This error happened to me too. I went on the POB GitHub and found this thread with a link to the solution. It worked for me. Good luck!

Here's the link.
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/issues/2007
Last edited by dreboy_ on Sep 18, 2020, 4:04:23 AM
---
Last edited by Thorhald on Sep 19, 2020, 6:39:38 PM
How this build feel in 3.12 i'm interessed for start the league

Edit : what are the defensive thing on this build ?
Last edited by Niico75 on Sep 19, 2020, 9:59:43 AM
The pastebin import works with this community fork (currently v1.4.170.11)

Get it here:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Build feels a bit squishy while levelling.. does it get tankier?
Last edited by Hostaro on Sep 19, 2020, 5:37:28 PM
"
Niico75 wrote:
How this build feel in 3.12 i'm interessed for start the league

Edit : what are the defensive thing on this build ?

Build does good job in 3.12. Especially while escaping heists, our fast leap speed does a good job.

For the defense layers; we have %87 Physical Damage Reduction(%12 physical damage reduction from endurance charges, %15 from Basalt Flask, rest is armor), increased and overcapped resists(%77 for fire, %76 for the rest), %29 block chance, %13 less physical damage taken and %12 less fire damage taken from Arctic Armour, we have level 5 Immortal Call on CWDT with endurance charges, got perma chill, stun on full life with leap, good amount of life, lots of life regen and life leech. We also use 2 good life flasks(Divine Flask, Blood of The Karui and Ryslatha as minor god to fill them up) unlike many builds that uses 1 life flask. I'm probably forgetting some parts but this is all I could find.

"
Hostaro wrote:
Build feels a bit squishy while levelling.. does it get tankier?

Yes it does. It does get better around lv38 with Multistrike and keeps getting better with each level from that point. Also getting Vaal Ancestral Warchief early as possible helps. I recommend buying it if you don't get it from Vaal Side areas.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
Build does good job in 3.12. Especially while escaping heists, our fast leap speed does a good job.

For the defense layers; we have %87 Physical Damage Reduction(%12 physical damage reduction from endurance charges, %15 from Basalt Flask, rest is armor), increased and overcapped resists(%77 for fire, %76 for the rest), %29 block chance, %13 less physical damage taken and %12 less fire damage taken from Arctic Armour, we have level 5 Immortal Call on CWDT with endurance charges, got perma chill, stun on full life with leap, good amount of life, lots of life regen and life leech. We also use 2 good life flasks(Divine Flask, Blood of The Karui and Ryslatha as minor god to fill them up) unlike many builds that uses 1 life flask. I'm probably forgetting some parts but this is all I could find.

Thx for reply, hope this build feel good with sirus, I think my league starter will switch to this build^^.

See a lot of people play without impale support, what do you think the best is ?
Personaly think impale is op espcially for boss but never played impale before..
Last edited by Niico75 on Sep 20, 2020, 7:31:13 AM
Hi OP, just wanna say thank you for this guide! I was struggling with it a little bit pre-mapping but picked it up after a while. Will watch for any updates! c:
Hey Pegasus - thanks for the build. Loving it but just got Soul Taker and added arctic armour and am getting wild lag while leaping with arctic armour on. Have you experienced this and if so any tips on how to fix settings or anything? I tried the invisible buff effect but it didnt get rid of the chilled ground visuals. I'm not sure if it is a visual lag or because of leap and the chilled ground calculation being weird. When I run around and don't leap I don't get the same lag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info