[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"
DotDash wrote:
Why do you remove Phase Acrobatics? That's keeping me alive right now.
\

PA is already on The Perfect Form chest piece. You refund the passive once you get it.
"
EndlessDreams wrote:
"
DotDash wrote:
Why do you remove Phase Acrobatics? That's keeping me alive right now.
\

PA is already on The Perfect Form chest piece. You refund the passive once you get it.

Precicely.

"
EndlessDreams wrote:
Hey just wanted to say thanks for the build! I'm a big fan of Flicker, so when I was having some trouble with my ET Saboteur, I decided to try this out.

I've used a handful of Flicker build, but this is my first one with Raider and holy shit it is FAST. It feels so fun to just zoom through maps annihilating everything and just holding one button (should be called the Zooming Flicker). The only major downside is that it's a little too fast. I can usually control myself enough to do Delve, but it's been really touch with this one when it just blasts down a dark tunnel a screen away in half a second.

The avoidance is really nice too. It's amazing how long I can keep hitting bosses without taking damage. My only issue is ground-based damage. With the low life total, it kinda just rips through my health if I'm not closely watching where I step.

I'm only on white maps now, but I'm loving this build. Looking forward to playing more and more of it!

Heya, no problem.
I think for delving you could just swap in Cyclone instead of Flicker and it'll be a breeze to delve.
As for degen that's why I intended to use the Fragile Bloom jewel honestly. IT will give you that much needed life regen.

"
Changor wrote:
Thanks for the build bro! Really loving it!

If you check out my chars you can also see what i'm running at the moment.
Might help out haha!

Anyways gl and hf!!!!

Keep building <3

PS: LOVE FLICKER :D

Haha, really glad you like it. Ty for checking it out :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
When should I switch to flicker strike?
Last edited by JamieBunpup on Jun 23, 2020, 8:00:19 AM
"
When should I switch to flicker strike?
After you get normal lab ascendancy and multistrike. So earliest after you kill Malachai.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
does tribal fury really work with flicker?
"
does tribal fury really work with flicker?

Yes it does. Just say the full name of the skill xD
Flicker Strike.
Last edited by devon752 on Jun 23, 2020, 12:36:29 PM
worth skilling? :) following your build since leaguestart :) pretty fun but im just a lil bit stuck atm :) "flicker strike" sry xD
"
worth skilling? :) following your build since leaguestart :) pretty fun but im just a lil bit stuck atm :) "flicker strike" sry xD

Oh nono, I wasn't correcting you, just for association. Since the Tribal Fury Notable states "Strike" Skills strike one additional enemy." Since it's Flicker "strike" it means it will apply. But yeah, in my opinion it's an amazing addition for clear.

It's not mandatory if that's what you're asking. But the trade-off will be just a bit more damage elsewhere. I think this is much better.
np i understood :) ty for answering so fast. ill try it after i found some regrets :D
another question ^^
i still got problems at bosses with the frenzy sustain and i dont know why :/
got 20/20 flickerstrike even bloodrage and all ascendancies :)
same to you or is my game just buggy xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info