[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

In the PoB link, you are using Summon Skitterbots. Why? How is Summon Skitterbots relevant at all to this build?
"

In the PoB link, you are using Summon Skitterbots. Why? How is Summon Skitterbots relevant at all to this build?

I didn't create this build, but it would be because skitterbots (which are invincible minions) grant shock and chill to nearby enemies.

The Chilling Skitterbot applies a base Chill effect causing 10% reduced action speed.
The Shocking Skitterbot applies a base Shock effect causing 15% increased damage taken.

Level 20 gem would increase this shock effect further, making nearby enemies take roughly a total of +18% increased damage from all sources. That's a significant damage boost.

Problem is that 35% mana reservation is hefty.. I'll probably play flicker this league but I don't think I can slot that in, especially with the nerfs to mana reservation nodes on the skilltree.
Last edited by dizz on Aug 14, 2022, 10:49:15 PM
Can you convert the build for 3.19?
"
Insafsiz wrote:
Can you convert the build for 3.19?
Since you asked. Yes ofc :D

I will do it later during the day.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Is there another skill that I can use other than spectral helix, I really disliked that skill and am already considering changing builds in like 3 hours of game, I cant kill bosses cause it keeps missing every time
Maybe i'm dumb (i'm for sure a noob), but why are u using both vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector? Aren't they the same skill just different version? Can u summon multiple totem by using them both?
"
Maybe i'm dumb (i'm for sure a noob), but why are u using both vaal ancestral warchief and ancestral protector? Aren't they the same skill just different version? Can u summon multiple totem by using them both?

See? You're not dumb because your assumption is correct. If you use the Vaal version of ancestral warchief and the normal ancestral protector you get both of the buffs and both of the totems at once :D
It's a neat little trick we use.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:

See? You're not dumb because your assumption is correct. If you use the Vaal version of ancestral warchief and the normal ancestral protector you get both of the buffs and both of the totems at once :D

Tell me if i understand it right...the vaal version give me 2 skill, one that i have to charge and a normal one. I have to use ONLY the charged one and use instead of the normal the ancestral protector totem?

Or u are telling me that i have to use both totem from vaal plus the one from protector (a total of 3 totem together)?

Sorry for my bad english, i hope u will understand
Last edited by Lusha_Rarevock on Aug 20, 2022, 6:51:37 PM
"
"
devon752 wrote:

Tell me if i understand it right...the vaal version give me 2 skill, one that i have to charge and a normal one. I have to use ONLY the charged one and use instead of the normal the ancestral protector totem?

Or u are telling me that i have to use both totem from vaal plus the one from protector (a total of 3 totem together)?

Sorry for my bad english, i hope u will understand

Only use Vaal Warchief version that you need to charge and Protector that is normal.
Sorry but this build simply isn't viable in this league. I'm level 70 have a 6L tabula, terminus, and a belt of deceiver. Sitting at around 2.9k hp and 2.9k flicker tooltip dps. I can barley clear aqueduct. Sustaining frenzies is fine but the damage is way too low and so is the survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info