sorry for my stupidity...
when exaclty can we download the patch?
Living in germany...
Seeding
"
sorry for my stupidity...
when exaclty can we download the patch?
Living in germany...
You can download the bulk of the patch right now through torrent. Otherwise, you will have to auto patch three hours before the new league launches.
Last edited by Ludicrous__Speed on Jun 19, 2020, 12:56:03 AM
Downloading the torrent even if I have fiber internet just so I can help people by seeding it. :-)
Even if you got the torrent you gonna need to download something but less than 7GB
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Awooooooga looks like leagues back on the menu bois.
Second-class poe gamer
POG!!
Any update for console PS4 release times?
There was once that my non-steam client got its GGPK file corrupted and says the only current way to fix is to re-download the GGPK file. But since I have the steam version installed I just copied and replaced the stand-alone GGPK from the steam folder and basically worked, with a small patch of a few hundred MBs.

I guess its becuase the login screen and steam account thing that are different and the steam update system cannot indentify and download the difference inside the GGPK file but the stand-alone client can?
What's the point? You're going to nerf it to the ground in three months time anyway...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info