Path of Exile: Harvest - Cultivating Your Garden & Crafting Outcomes

I want to play an ARPG. I don't want to learn all that bullshit. To me it seems like this is the first league I will skip since Prophecy.
"
The Sacred Grove is large, and growing high-tier seeds can be complex

Didn't they say it was super easy and super intuitive??
Where are the Minion mods?

Are they all under caster?
Or are they spread out based on the mod?
Minion life = life
Minion damage = Attack or Physical?
I'm liking this already
I hope it will be as easy as I'm expecting (I play Factorio so I'm used to complex factories)

Really like all the sacrifice/transformation of currency and the socket crafting. I'm fairly sure I'll play the shit out of this league.
Damn, can't wait.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"

It is, for Tier 1 and Tier 2. But at some point you have to use your brain for PoE. If that bothers you, chose diablo 3 i suppose ;-)
Wow! This is much more crazier than I thought it was going to be. Really looking forward to this after reading into it more.
"
Imp0815 wrote:
"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
i wonder how do you get the following currency and what they do.

Infused Engineer's Orb

Time-light Scroll

Fragmentation Scroll

Deregulation Scroll

Electroshock Scroll

Haemocombustion Scroll

Specularity Scroll

Just a guess but:

Time-light Scroll - Something to do with Legion

Fragmentation Scroll - Something to do with fragments / Synthesis

Deregulation Scroll - Blight?

Electroshock Scroll - Metamorph? Not sure here...

Haemocombustion Scroll - Metamorph? Beyond?

Specularity Scroll - Definitely Delirium.

These may be new ways to craft league mechanics onto maps or something like that

Woulnd't Scroll mean either a Portal thing or an Identify a thing like: Identifiy an item rolling Legion/Blight/Metamorph Mods etc.?

Nvm, looks like they're tied to harbinger items. Some kind of harby item upgrade :D
This looks super fun. I jope this is something we are rewarded for actually interacting with. It would be a shame to just fly through maps, get interrupted by the grove, click a button to plant seeds and take off again. If this feels like delve i will be very happy with this.
"
Vennto wrote:
"

It is, for Tier 1 and Tier 2. But at some point you have to use your brain for PoE. If that bothers you, chose diablo 3 i suppose ;-)

How about I choose PoE and gave GGG a bunch of money and I hate what they are now doing? How about that? And you go play minecraft or tycoon whatever, and leave ARPG as ARPG, not much brain involved, relaxation after hard day and all that?
No?
Oh well, I guess you will now give GGG money, and I will not as long as they pursue this crafting madness. I want drops, I hate crafting. Most people do.

edit: And yes, I have Diablo 3 and I will be playing D3 after a long time, I want loot and to kill stuff. I don't want to craft.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Jun 19, 2020, 9:23:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info