🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

what would you recommend at most eficient upgrades for say 5 ex? the build feels like it takes over 40 ex to even be decently good ;(
You can get Puhuarte gloves and CDR boots for like 50c total. CDR on helmet for under an ex for 20%. As long as the boots have at least 13% CDR that pushes you to the 3.03 aps equivalent threshold and build will feel better.

You can garden craft all sorts of nice stuff this league. I made my own wand, shield, and amulet and didn't spend anything except time.

Edit: you're 82 with level 18 gems lol. Of course the build doesn't feel good. Get levels in your gems and your character.
Last edited by Jenterrobahne on Jul 9, 2020, 12:35:55 AM
levels psshh :P

any recommendation for how to best harvest craft the wand? I figured out how to harvest crafts decent belts but thats about it so far ;(
"
thorpownsu wrote:
levels psshh :P

any recommendation for how to best harvest craft the wand? I figured out how to harvest crafts decent belts but thats about it so far ;(

Fracture essense flat fire to attacks or spells or +1 to all fire/spell skill gems. Then do essence / fossil crafting untill you get t1 needed mode and finish your wand in the garden.
Why do we aim to get exactly 52% cdr? It works like the higher cdr we have, the better dps we get, doesn't it?
Hi,
Can anyone help me? I am trying a spellslinger for the first time. First I have followed Zizaran's guide but I made a mistake with desecrate and detonate so when I switched VD SS gems I could not make any damage. Now I spent all my currency to change my tree to this guide's tree however I am still having a lot of trouble at mappings. It takes forever to map even a T1 map at level 68.
I do not know what I am doing wrong.
Character name ExtremelyVolatileLady, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.
isn't puhuarte with flat fire dmg stronger on the gloves?
"
Why do we aim to get exactly 52% cdr? It works like the higher cdr we have, the better dps we get, doesn't it?

Because of the way server ticks work, there are certain CDR cut points. You would need to get your CDR up to 69% to see any difference from 52%.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/
made some good improvements

think its worth gambling on the wand to remove non fire ? i potentially could get fire damage to spells and it would be a gg wand, i have 20 ex to spend, so debating next upgrades

also whats the easiest way to farm calamitous? just do the delerium 20 wave encounter?
Selling a couple of items for mirror service

Selling a couple of items normally

Whisper @나도공던짐

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info