{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

Oh, and by the way, why drillneck?

Any pierce is antithesis of explosive arrow. You can't stack fuses on enemy if you pierce it.
"
Spirc wrote:
how is the clearspeed?

any videos?

+1
Please.
How do you get 15 fuses, with 5 attacks per second and 1 second detonate time?
"
sykwitit wrote:

You can always add totems, and barrage support. But i agree with you, build have so much inconsistencies that it's obvious that it's just PoB-warrior that never played explosive arrow before. I still like the concept though.

For example, why to add crimson dance, if you are going to apply one massive bleed, and that's it. There is no way that you can apply 8 bleeds with full fuses stack explosion.
He also ignored attack speed as you said, never mentioned neither ballistas support, nor barrage support. He also for some reason recommend pierce quiver that invalidate any fuse stacking rendering build useless.
Why carnage heart? Leech in bleed build is questionable enough, but we won't even leech that often, since we don't have any mechanic that let us to continue leeching while on full life.
Count herald of purity, as if it still gives flat damage... etc etc
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
sykwitit wrote:

You can always add totems, and barrage support. But i agree with you, build have so much inconsistencies that it's obvious that it's just PoB-warrior that never played explosive arrow before. I still like the concept though.

For example, why to add crimson dance, if you are going to apply one massive bleed, and that's it. There is no way that you can apply 8 bleeds with full fuses stack explosion.
He also ignored attack speed as you said, never mentioned neither ballistas support, nor barrage support. He also for some reason recommend pierce quiver that invalidate any fuse stacking rendering build useless.
Why carnage heart? Leech in bleed build is questionable enough, but we won't even leech that often, since we don't have any mechanic that let us to continue leeching while on full life.
Count herald of purity, as if it still gives flat damage... etc etc

I tried to use ballista + multiple totems + barrage yesterday. Game crashes everytime.

But yea, if you get 8seconds bleed duration and can stack 15fuses each secoind, crimson dance quadruples your bleed damage. Only the 8 biggest bleeds will stay on the target. But I dont think 15 fuses is possible with that setup.

Also true, that Pierce is not working for EA, so it very much seems like a build that never has been played.

Really want to get this build working, but atm I dont see that it's possible to make it viable and I definitly wont get 40m bleed damage.

Edit: there is also not sand/blood stance in the build.
Edit2: I was testing around with POB and if you get 5 attacks per second with 4 arrow barrage you get to 20 stacks which nets you around 10m bleed dps. Thats with no cluster jewels and no optimised gear. I imagine 20m should be possible.
Last edited by sykwitit on Jun 22, 2020, 3:35:03 AM
"
sykwitit wrote:
I tried to use ballista + multiple totems + barrage yesterday. Game crashes everytime.

But yea, if you get 8seconds bleed duration and can stack 15fuses each secoind, crimson dance quadruples your bleed damage. Only the 8 biggest bleeds will stay on the target. But I dont think 15 fuses is possible with that setup.

Also true, that Pierce is not working for EA, so it very much seems like a build that never has been played.

Really want to get this build working, but atm I dont see that it's possible to make it viable and I definitly wont get 40m bleed damage.

Edit: there is also not sand/blood stance in the build.
Edit2: I was testing around with POB and if you get 5 attacks per second with 4 arrow barrage you get to 20 stacks which nets you around 10m bleed dps. Thats with no cluster jewels and no optimised gear. I imagine 20m should be possible.

My advice - don't even think about crimson dance. That thing is outdated as f, since the introduction of Ensnaring Arrow.
Problem with crimson dance isn't about "can we or can't to apply 8 bleeds, before the first bleed expire". There are cons:
1) You need to stand still and fire without any possible interference for the entire 8 seconds. Especially considering how that build is glass cannon, you will be dead before you know it.
2) Even if for some reason you will not be dead, your enemy would be dead before you stack enough bleeds. Might as well just used 1 huge bleed without crimson dance, and it still would be faster.
3) The most common thing of bleed bow builds - bow with 60% chance of dealing 100% more damage. With crimson dance, even if you somehow stacked all 8 bleeds, only less than 5 of them would be with double damage.
Aka, max damage with crimson dance would be 280% on 8 stacks, while damage without it on moving target is 210%. Now, if we are get that bow with double damage, single stack of bleed would surely be 100% more, since if it's not we just fire another shot until we get it, but crimson dance ones would only get 60% of bleeds double.
So, with crimson dance it's 448%, and 420% without it.

In short, crimson dance only worth it, when you can stack bleed so fast, that it literally happen within 1 sec or so, but that defeats the whole purpose, since stacking bleed is rather "low return" strategy. It's not poison, that can stack infinitely.

P.S. I like your idea, since i'm about to start bleed glad myself, and see it as perfect opportunity of using it as weapon swap single-target setup, since bleed-bow never had any issues with clear anyway, so EA-setup could help with bossing. But still don't know if it could compete with puncture setup, but it's atleast interesting :)

P.P.S. Also, why ondar clasp? Just for attack speed?
The whole gloves slot seems like a little too much investment for me, just for that. Just any random 1 alch gloves with attack speed and flat phys would be much better (especially since sources of flat phys decreased significally, and that build basically lives on stacking flat phys). Granted, ondar's clasp is 1 alch as well, but we are talking about potential, right?
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jun 22, 2020, 9:51:21 AM
Posted an updated pastebin. Took out drillneck as i was using it as budget quiver but due to pierce effect invalidated build. Reason I was using it was it gave increase ailment dps in pob and was budget friendly. Previous version was aimed at budget but did minor tweaks now is 56 Million Bleed Deeps with optimized Clusters (less nodes is better - previous version used too many nodes) and now has 4.3k eHP last version only had 2.5k. I wont be updating the budget version, only the GG Corrupted Version from now on as I want to push the numbers (if it can go higher than 100 Million Bleed Deeps)
"
Posted an updated pastebin. Took out drillneck as i was using it as budget quiver but due to pierce effect invalidated build. Reason I was using it was it gave increase ailment dps in pob and was budget friendly. Previous version was aimed at budget but did minor tweaks now is 56 Million Bleed Deeps with optimized Clusters (less nodes is better - previous version used too many nodes) and now has 4.3k eHP last version only had 2.5k. I wont be updating the budget version, only the GG Corrupted Version from now on as I want to push the numbers (if it can go higher than 100 Million Bleed Deeps)

Your new PoB doesn't include the middle "force Multiplier" on the Large Cluster.
You also don't have any of the Medium jewels selected, so are you only going for the small passives?

Updated pastebin. From 100 Million to the new 131 Million Bleed DPS. GG Version has one node in small cluster left out that's on purpose since i have no more points. probably could use a normal jewel socket in place of that small node.
Updated pastebin again to be more realistic in dps. Now has a fuse duration of 1.95 seconds. An attacks per second of 5.22. So in 3.9 seconds we nail about or rather pretty much 20 fuses since 5.22 x 3.9 = 20.358 fuses in 3.9 seconds to be more realistic in the numbers which at this time is 111 Million Bleed Shaper DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info