{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

You could without ballista. But ballista adds clear and utility* allowing you to double and triple down on boss damage. That's why I recommended ballista.
New recommendation for clear is to Six Link your Lioneye's Glare Bow and use this gem setup on your ballista.

6Link on Bow
Split Arrow + Ballista Totem Support + Multiple Totems + Faster Attacks + Pierce + Blind Support.

Remember your Gladiator with inherit bleed chance on tree, so your totems create bleed explosions for clear and with multiple totems you get 2x Totems per cast and we're blood magic so casting totems is ez.

Blind support for added survivability since we got about 50% evasion chance with blind and the blind on maim we dodge lots of hits.
Sweet, what do we put in other links? cdwt steelskin ?
Recommended CWDT setup for Helmet is (Orb of Storms + CWDT + Power Charge on Crit + Onslaught)

2nd CWDT setup for Boots is (Storm Brand or Wintertide Brand + CWDT + Culling Strike + Item Quantity)

You could also CWDT your Flame Golem.
Unrecognized version of the skill tree, PoB can't load it.
POB Version used is Community Version. Ver. 1.4.169.3
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
I see great dmg but what are you gonna do with just 25% of your life? Becouse PoB showing like unreserved life 700 (25%)

glasscanon build :) idk mb will try this l8ter in league.
Don't get hit. It's dodge gladiator. 52% Evasion at lvl.100 pretty good. Also, Mortal Conviction doesn't work properly in pob, so its only 25% reserved life not 75%. I was using essence worm for herald of purity but took it out last minute since needed resist.

You could take out Mark of Submission Ring and replace it with Essence Worm Unique Ring. The slot in Herald of Purity in it for zero life reservation, but you loose DPS since you no longer curse on hit with vulnerability. There is a way to corrupt that mod tho on gloves. But that hard to do.
Last edited by ubergeek1221 on Jun 18, 2020, 7:35:43 PM
gloves with vulnerability corruption would be pretty easy/cheap so you can go with a much better ring.
Would you be inclined to create a pre cluster POB? As a potential leaguestart to farm up to clusters, or would you just recommend standard BleedBow start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info