Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

always disassemble all the builds that normal people can build to play and have fun decently and leave untouched all the objects unattainable to ordinary players and that are clearly purchased for real money, as indeed your main streamers and now unfortunately many players do. .. that sucks! every league this game is going more and more in the wrong direction of pay to win, obviously it will be what you want too, congratulations!
I realize GGG loves the classes from the north. like templars, witches and shadows.

That is so racist lol.
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
Nightmar wrote:

"The Circle of Fear, Nostalgia, Regret, Anguish and Guilt Unique rings that affected Heralds now give lower values of Reservation Cost reduction and lower values of Buff Effect. These rings provided too much power and were too obvious a choice for so many builds."

WTF what about Headhunter, in my opinion its the most unbalanced item in the game.

This. Honestly GGG, how can you be so worried about the herald buffing rings being OP when you allow Headhunter to remain in the game?

Easy solution for the rings, limit them to one ring per character.

GGG loves HH because it is out of reach for most players.

But they loves to nerf all builds because of HH abuse.

The lesson: Although HH is OP, pls don't abuse HH:)
I have a question.
What if I not spend all day looking for exalts?

Getting stuff to easy clear T16 maps is a dream for me.
I have never meet shaper or elder becouse I am just to poor.
And now, all interesting or fun to play builds are nerfed, hard nerfed.
I am sad.

OK
You give me high DPS 2H, but very slow. I will be dead before I hit the enemy
so then
You give me fast DW, but low DPS. I will die of old age before I kill any boss

With all this changes You suggest is no more fun playing this game.

"
malhazarro wrote:

always disassemble all the builds that normal people can build to play and have fun decently and leave untouched all the objects unattainable to ordinary players and that are clearly purchased for real money, as indeed your main streamers and now unfortunately many players do. .. that sucks! every league this game is going more and more in the wrong direction of pay to win, obviously it will be what you want too, congratulations!

any evidence or just making it up as you go?

Every league there's changes and every league there's someone like your response almost word-for-word. Can't help but think you guys share a google doc and copy/paste it at this point. I find it odd I've introduced multiple friends to this game who play far less than I do and they still manage to clear most of the content except maxed out Sirus (and let's be real who wants to kill Sirus)
stop crying babys :)
and GGG great job with this balance. Well done!!

p.s.: I loved sooo much this indirect HH nerf <3
Last edited by lkenpachi on Jun 16, 2020, 5:39:31 PM
"
Setasuna wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
Nightmar wrote:

"The Circle of Fear, Nostalgia, Regret, Anguish and Guilt Unique rings that affected Heralds now give lower values of Reservation Cost reduction and lower values of Buff Effect. These rings provided too much power and were too obvious a choice for so many builds."

WTF what about Headhunter, in my opinion its the most unbalanced item in the game.

This. Honestly GGG, how can you be so worried about the herald buffing rings being OP when you allow Headhunter to remain in the game?

Easy solution for the rings, limit them to one ring per character.

GGG loves HH because it is out of reach for most players.

But they loves to nerf all builds because of HH abuse.

The lesson: Although HH is OP, pls don't abuse HH:)

What do you mean out of reach for most players?
42% of players in delirium play with a headhunter.
It's not like unobtainable,almost 1 in 2 players has it.
It's a nice chase item.
Now that self cursing is destroyed,it recieved a significant nerf.
oof for cyclone and infused channeling :C
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
It make me smile to see people cry when don't see the number change and didn't try how the game will feel with those change. Most people cry that the build they use is broken, but can you try something else? Always doing the same thing over and over might be boring at some point.

Why did you quite PoE?
It was boring always doing the same thing...
Did you try an other build?
No I don't want to change, my build is op and I'm rich.
Why not? You are bore anyway?
Cry cry... I don't want... Cry cry!
Ok Snowflake, go back to play Diablo 3!
"
It make me smile to see people cry when don't see the number change and didn't try how the game will feel with those change. Most people cry that the build they use is broken, but can you try something else? Always doing the same thing over and over might be boring at some point.
What he said
Last edited by hawkhero3 on Jun 16, 2020, 5:46:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info