In Depth Arc/BL Mines Leaguestart Leveling Guide [Videos Included]

"
Athenaea wrote:
Is there some reason that the No Witnesses node shouldn't proc Elusive? I thought if mines were excluded it would say "by you" or some such? For example Jewels with Knockback on Hit work. Is this a bug?

Mines do not proc on hit or on kill. They also don’t leech to you. They pretty much work like minions in these regards. They have your offensive stats and that’s it.
Hi all!

Thanks for the fantastic guide. I don't think I've ever leveled anything so smoothly! I just hit maps and have my tremor rod (which I cant seem to 5 link gurr) but I'm not sure what to do next? My damage is fantastic but my survivability...not so much.

Any suggestions for where I should go from here would be desperately welcome!!!
"
exirabit wrote:
Hi all!

Thanks for the fantastic guide. I don't think I've ever leveled anything so smoothly! I just hit maps and have my tremor rod (which I cant seem to 5 link gurr) but I'm not sure what to do next? My damage is fantastic but my survivability...not so much.

Any suggestions for where I should go from here would be desperately welcome!!!

BL mines, and Sabs in general, are squishy - a big part of it comes down to playstyle and flask management. On the former, make sure you're laying and detonating your mines well in front of your intended path.

On that latter, get some good defensive flasks and an instant life flask to make your life a bit easier.

If you want a good mid-high end game overview of a life-based BL miner, check out 'Path of Math' on youtube - his videos are great.
"
AsmodeusPOE wrote:

An extra gem you'll pick up in this act is Conductivity, you should level it in the off hand weapon until the end of act 5 where you'll add it to your curse on hit setup. Due to the 33% reduced curse effectiveness on unique act bosses (which is the only time we really care about our single target damage) Conductivity becomes better than Wave of Conviction at lvl 15, therefore it is better to use WoC throughout leveling.

Since we will only use both on bosses anyway, wouldn't it be better to use both for more damage?
Am I right that when author is talking about "craft x on smthg" he is talking about using your hideout?

As a results it won't be avaliable on a league start and will make run a bit more difficult
Last edited by sergei_serebro on Dec 27, 2020, 5:51:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info