🌟🔥 MAGIC FIND ACADEMY 🔥🌟 New Discord Server! 💎 12,000+ Members | Strategy & Build Guides 🏹 💰

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> INTRODUCTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Exiles!

I'm Exosta and I'm happy to introduce you to my Magic Find Academy, the Discord Server for Magic Find enthusiasts.

This is a friendly community for both veterans and beginners, Standard and League players!
We are growing fast, with more than 5000 active members!

"
DonkeyJockey wrote:
Can confirm, MF Academy is a great community with a lot of knowledgeable people. Exosta put together one of the best thought out and written mapping guides for PoE, and he also is responsive in the discord when it comes to feedback and questions. I actually never really considered trying to MF before I found out about the academy, but all the resources and help there made it very easy to start and make a ton of profit on this game.

"
TimmyNBTrevor wrote:
POE is filled with a lot of different types of people and Exosta is definitely one of the good ones. The amount of effort and time hes put into this community is amazing and he really knows what hes talking about. This is a community where you can learn and become a better (or one of the best) MF players out there and still learn new things every day. No BS is tolerated which is very refreshing in a POE community and makes it more fun for everyone involved :)

----------------- 🏹 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO FIND IN THE MF ACADEMY? 💰 -----------------

💎 FARMING STRATEGY GUIDE

In-depth farming guide for MF players. Learn how to take advantage of your MF build! Through this guide we will teach you reliable methods to increase your profits while mapping!

💎 MF BUILD GUIDES

We feature very detailed MF Build guides, comprehensive of PoE Trade links to buy all the items you need! Our build guides are developed with multiple budget options in mind: you can start cheap and upgrade your gear over time. We are a very supportive community. If you have issues with your build, or don't know where to start we will always help each other!

💎 PARTY PLAY

Every member is invited to pick up a role between MF Farmer, Aurabot and XP Leecher. You can tag each other to start playing in a party with ease. Join veteran players like Emcii and learn their secrets! We also organize Rotas for levelling together or farming Master Missions.

💎 STANDARD-ECONOMY LOOT FILTER

Standard Permanent League is the home of many MF farmers. While Neversink's loot filters are great they are mostly League-economy oriented. I developed a loot filter for Standard players. The Regular version is ideal for beginngers and League-viable, while the Uber Strict variant was built with MF gameplay in mind!

💎 TRADING & SERVICES

We created specific channels for trades, both bulk and single items. You can also ping specific roles to buy or sell Services, such as Syndicate Crafting Benches (Vorici for 3 white sockets, Jorgin for Talismans etc.) Some of our members are Flippers and Prophecy Farmers: you can ask them the mapping material you need, without having to deal with PoE Trade all the time.

💎 TALENT COMPETITIONS

From time to time we organize Talent Competitions! Put at test your Therycrafting skills, show us your hidden artistic talent and obtain ingame prizes!

MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Last edited by Morgoth92 on Apr 14, 2023, 3:13:03 PM
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2023, 3:51:29 PM
reserved
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Would just like to say, this community is amazing. I've been apart of it since close to the beginning and what I can say from all the time is that everything that has been made, and everything that the founders have put into all of this is outstanding. Everything that has been done has been for the community and to help all players new or experienced in the MF community. I personally had questions about a lot of things and multiple people have responded to me and help me understand to a full extent. Also to thank Morgoth92 for making the super extensive and indepth guide for all players that is constantly being updated.
I was one of the first vew member's of the MF academy Discord, i have seen it grow to a real community in the last few weeks. Fun discussions about item's and mapping strategie's. Valuable info on making a build, and more than enough high end MF'ers to provide insight and information. A great way to meet up with fellow players who can MF, aura or xp leech in the maps you run. There is even room for a meme channel, what more do you want?

Come join the MF academy discord!
Morgoth has led the Exosta community, providing a safe, open, and informative collection of people working together to improve one another. I've learned a lot from Morgoth over the years. He shares his wealth of information, and inspires others to do the same. Share and improve together. GG. Love the discord, the customized item filters, the focus on standard league, and appreciation for different ways to enjoy this game.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
The only thing i have to say; this discord server, and this community, are awesome, people helps a lot everytime, if u don't know about something u can just ask or try to get info on Exosta guides, is amazing. Ofc the group is focused on mf builds, but also u can be a no mf player and still on the group, u can learn about that build too. Just amazing.
anyone who wants to learn everything about mf, this is the best place!
I have recently joined the Discord server, which is constantly being expanded and where you can get a lot of information about MF. I am looking forward to the upcoming updates.
If you don't mind the costant "ding" of discord notifications (means: very active) it's a great place for discussing POE, not only MF related.
Last edited by 0Nemesis on Jun 11, 2020, 6:47:09 AM
Wanna learn more and play Magic Find (MF)? Look no further! This place has everything! From starting gear to end game gear with tips and tricks. It also has a guide to farming maps. Best of all have an active community that's willing to help you out and answer your questions :)
👑💎 #1 ES-Spell/Spell-Crit Shield view-thread/2626043 💎👑
For Trusted Standard Crafting Services view-thread/2317556

~ We are incapable of change without sacrifice, for we are both the iron and the forge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info