Server Maintenance

After downloading the update, started up the game, click login, this error appeared.

Login Error
There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile.

The patch kept restarting after exit steam and re-log to run the game.
I'm sure there are plenty of players getting this error.

Please try to fix it.
I have the same problem.
Patch not updating even though Steam installed it "oorrectly"
"
redlemon wrote:
After downloading the update, started up the game, click login, this error appeared.

Login Error
There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile.

Please try to fix it.

Same issue
"
After downloading the patch from Steam successfully, playing the game results in an error at the main screen:

Login Error:

I've downloaded it 3 times and the problem persists.

release tags/3.10.2c

Same here
"
redlemon wrote:

Login Error

Please try to fix it.

+ 1. Same problem here. I tried it 5 times. Always the same result.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Arialia wrote:
"
After downloading the patch from Steam successfully, playing the game results in an error at the main screen:

Login Error:

I've downloaded it 3 times and the problem persists.

release tags/3.10.2c

Same here

Same...
"
redlemon wrote:

Login Error

Please try to fix it.

Same issue for me. Game version shows 3.10.2c though.

Literally just picked this up again today after a long hiatus. :(
Same here.
I am having the same problem as well. I tried about half a dozen times and it clearly isn't patching correctly.
+1

Something is broken i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info