Last Epoch latest patch feels really good

Played latest patch of Last Epoch while waiting for POE new league. The latest patch feels really good and the stash tab system beats POE hands down.

People should check the game out if you’re itching for some ARPG action while waiting for 3.11. :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2024, 1:21:09 AM
Isn t the game 35 bucks for a beta? If I understood will be 10 buck when 1.0.

Feel a little expensive compared to release price even with some beta mtx.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on May 31, 2020, 9:08:19 AM
15 bucks at release.

But yea. I was happy to have something else to play during POE downtime :)
I am actually glad I supposed the game. The skill system and leveling has to be the best in the genre.
$35 would be reasonable even as a launch price. Nothing wrong with waiting for the $15 launch price, but $20 isn't a huge gap in terms of supporting development and getting a few perks for it. Especially since the game doesn't quickly push you into doing things like paying for stash tabs. It's looking more and more like people will get a lot of mileage and some good value out of the game, regardless of when they buy in.

At least it's not anything like a Wolcen situation, where the devs clearly bit off way more than they could chew and it was painfully clear long before launch. And little has changed in that regard 3 months after the fact...
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Its actually sad that the Wolcen developers managed to get away with so much money when Last Epoch's clearly better devs are working their asses off for a fraction. They are getting more and more popular though.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Its actually sad that the Wolcen developers managed to get away with so much money when Last Epoch's clearly better devs are working their asses off for a fraction. They are getting more and more popular though.

My sentiments exactly.
I will be buying it on steam as soon as I get my laptop :)
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
What's the pay structure? Is it pay to win? Anyone streaming this? When's real release?

I've been long bored with PoE. Waiting for real revamp or 2.0 we saw previewed at exilecon before I play again. You guys that been here forever that continually get 40/40 wouldnt understand but for me games get old quick. I think last time I was really "into it" was breach got 36. Delve was ok but really it's all the same shit with a new layer or boss.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 9, 2020, 1:02:47 AM
You pay once and you're done, unless you want to buy cosmetics and support packs. And there are no optional-but-really-not stash tab shenanigans or anything of the sort.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Last edited by aggromagnet on Jun 9, 2020, 12:51:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info