3.10.2 Patch Notes (restartless)

3.10.2 Patch Notes:

• Added a Beta version of our new Vulkan renderer. This provides more consistent performance than our DirectX 11 renderer, especially when under high CPU load. To test it out, go to the graphics options and change the renderer option. Please report any problems you run into in the Bug Reports forum. Thanks!

This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes. The Vulkan renderer option can be selected in your options when on the login screen.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on May 27, 2020, 10:39:46 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2020, 1:35:05 PM
oh my god

an update I wasn't expecting

you are the best,

I will test now
will this increase my fps from 15 to 20?

woohoooo
If This actually works. oh man, whole new game
Will we take a hit to graphics by using the alternate renderer? Is it the plan to move to this renderer permanently instead of DX11?
Cannot change renderer. Option is locked. What can it be? Figured. Just needed to be in login menu
Last edited by aRd1To on May 27, 2020, 11:00:41 PM
"
aRd1To wrote:
Cannot change renderer. Option is locked. What can it be?

Change before character login.
Yum Gibbs!
Last edited by TheWoodsy on May 27, 2020, 11:00:44 PM
when i select vulkan running with admin privileges or without the game exits and then when i open it back up its still in direct x 11.. so yeah it doesnt seem to work for me
The reason it is locked is because the technology is very new and only next gen cards support it. Also when I click it the game freezes and then crashes so it doesn't work.
No bug for the momment for me, its working very nice now I can slay big pack faster with no lag/freeze at all. Very good performance patch in my opinion not perfect but on the good way for sure. Select therendering option before loggin. No bug for the momment for me.
Eat Sleep Repeat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info