looking for best bow build for my playstyle on a budget

so ive been playing hollow palm all this league and to be honest, im pretty burnt out on it. i was hoping to give a ranger a try now for a change of pace being ranged vs cyclones spinning. i dont mind a bunch of instant buff upkeep or a crowd control skill while swapping to a single target during bosses but im looking for something that while may not do t16 or simulacrums, it can still be fun to clear maps, delves, and easily wipe breachstones (skipping boss) while being able to wear a headhunter (cause why not?)and being speed oriented like queen of the forest and tailwind obviously.

back before they pretty much beat the crap out of coc siphon shield charge, i was always all about how fast it moved. id just like to try and experience something like that... of course just not as powerful obviously. i have about 40ex sitting around but obviously budget with rewarding returns on min maxing would be prefered.

while im used to just holding right click and spinning around cause the hollow i did had mana upkeep easily. id like the same for my archer where i can just sit in the back of a breach and hold right click without worrying about mana sustain if possible

Last edited by SquishyDoge on May 27, 2020, 4:19:59 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2020, 10:52:00 AM
For a headhunter type of bow build ice shot is best. It can clear whole screens with 1 click but the downside it's really squishy. However headhunter buffs can keep you alive despite that.
"
Viktranka wrote:
For a headhunter type of bow build ice shot is best. It can clear whole screens with 1 click but the downside it's really squishy. However headhunter buffs can keep you alive despite that.

do you have a recommended one to follow guide wise right now by chance?

i usually just try and follow guides as ive still not decided to use my own brain to build my own variation of character :x
I´m kind of confused about the title. "On a budget" and talking about headhunter. What´s up with that?
"
Vennto wrote:
I´m kind of confused about the title. "On a budget" and talking about headhunter. What´s up with that?

His budget is 5 mirrors maybe haha
"
Vennto wrote:

i dont have an abundance of exalts anymore after making my hollow palm but my hollow palm has a headhunter so i want to carry it over to my ranger... idk why that conflicts with wanting to keep the ranger budget till i get more exalts to min max it.. i just mentioned it incase any of the builds i get recommended relied building around a specific belt
Last edited by SquishyDoge on May 28, 2020, 11:17:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info