[3.10] Purifying Flame Mine + Support Minion Saboteur Build / Funny / High DPS Defense / Easy Sirus

"
beastneverdie wrote:
Can this build up more damage with the Headhunter? Because they nerf the unique ring too hard bro xD.

I don't know because I don't use haedhunter.
I think the build will be stronger if you don't use headhunter.
Hi, just a quick question regarding minion survivability.

How important would you say the +2 lv of minion gems mod on ur helm is. I don't need them to be simulacrum wave 20 tanky, just enough to survive sirus.

Sick video showcase btw
"
Hyoriittai wrote:
Hi, just a quick question regarding minion survivability.

How important would you say the +2 lv of minion gems mod on ur helm is. I don't need them to be simulacrum wave 20 tanky, just enough to survive sirus.

Sick video showcase btw

I think it's pretty important.

AG lv 21 + Minion life Gem + MInion socket +2
Life 40157
Life Regan 5622
AG lv 21 + Minion life Gem
Life 31662
Life Regan 3482

I think "+2 to level of socketed minion gems" is more important than "increased effect of fortify on you".

ver3.11 weapon sample
"
3.11 playable?

Super playable. im at lvl 96 now. did simalacrum deathless with 5 Simalacrum bosses in there. Uber atziri deathless and also uber elder/shaper. you name it. this build is king. also its fun since it has many upgrade steps so it gets stronger and stronger the more you put into it. btw i only have +1 minion helm and lvl 20 guardian. he have not died yet :D and i dont think he will. also 100% delerium T14 map done :D
Last edited by Zoptar on Aug 14, 2020, 5:52:59 PM
"
Zoptar wrote:
"
3.11 playable?

Super playable. im at lvl 96 now. did simalacrum deathless with 5 Simalacrum bosses in there. Uber atziri deathless and also uber elder/shaper. you name it. this build is king. also its fun since it has many upgrade steps so it gets stronger and stronger the more you put into it. btw i only have +1 minion helm and lvl 20 guardian. he have not died yet :D and i dont think he will. also 100% delerium T14 map done :D

Thanks for your comment.
I saw your character.

Using a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" will make Sirus battles even easier.
Lower levels of AG increase the risk of death.

A build that goes very well with Bottled Faith.
Purifying Flame now has a consecrated ground at the feet of all enemies.

Other builds don't have consecrated ground at the feet of distant enemies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info