-

You are right. I have only some problems. In transition to the third cluster I will lose a attributes and idk what to do with it. Also I will also chaos resist if I switch my jewels into damage setup, and now I'm thinking what to do.
Many thanks
Okay, I've tried to do something in PoB. Problems with hop and chaos res are solved.
But what to do with attributes?...
Only way is to change the amulet, but it is so expensive...
Last edited by katonsew on Mar 6, 2021, 10:11:28 PM
"
pkdestroyx wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:
"
pkdestroyx wrote:
Hey want to ask if this build is able to farm 100% Delirium map, or maybe there is a video.

It's able even without HH, but with HH it's 100% doable

Is there any video of that

look at other media section

But you really really need HH if you want to farm 100% delirious
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Mar 6, 2021, 11:23:59 PM
"
Woogy39 wrote:
Sorry if this is a repost but has anybody had luck casting immortal call with skitterbots? I've got level 4 enlighten and -8 mana on both rings but am still 18 mana short. I realize I could get -9 mana on rings but I would still need a huge increase in mana to span the gap. Thanks in advance!

The way I got it was with an amulet with Malevolence has reduced mana reservation. This is hard to roll though, and might set you back 15-40ex (trade link).

Here's how you can craft one yourself too, if you don't find one you like.

One alternative you can do is to get -9 mana on your amulet (at the cost of +life) and also a Replica Conqueror's Efficiency jewel.
"
5a5a5a wrote:
I converted my toxic rain herald of agony build into this last night and I am very glad that I did. The initial investment was a bit expensive due to the cluster jewels - I decided to dive straight into it as deep as I could go. I'm still missing some of the big ticket items like the watcher's eye.

I am very glad I made the switch, I knew that TR had it in him to deal actual damage and this build proves it. Yeah I'm really squishy, but I do know how to take a hit so long as I'm not trying to face tank something or running headlong into a mob pack.

I would say that map mods with severe penalties to elemental resistances, though, are incredibly dangerous and not to be taken lightly with this build.

I feel like I might need more life than the 4.4k I was able to muster before I can fight Siris with this build, we'll see I guess the next time I open his encounter back up - my last build made the siris fight a chore so I'm really looking forward to trying out this actual damage on him.

Thanks OP,

A6 Sirus, my first successful sirus attempt. And to think, I was freaking out because I forgot to remove watchstones to lower the awakening before I went in. I couldn't have done it without you!

Hello ,
in the pob in confiiguration is set "do you have tailwind" option, But how we can get it ? its by headhunter , or how ? :)
ty for response :)
"
GhostMasterCZ wrote:
Hello ,
in the pob in confiiguration is set "do you have tailwind" option, But how we can get it ? its by headhunter , or how ? :)
ty for response :)

boots
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Are there any tips how to craft explode chest? Spam life essences till we hit explosions + anullable affixes and then craft with harvest?
Berserk is just OP, it's much easier to fight with Sirus, because we can kill him at once in the second stage before he starts to do mess
Last edited by katonsew on Mar 8, 2021, 8:22:21 AM
"
katonsew wrote:
Are there any tips how to craft explode chest? Spam life essences till we hit explosions + anullable affixes and then craft with harvest?
Berserk is just OP, it's much easier to fight with Sirus, because we can kill him at once in the second stage before he starts to do mess

Usually you start with a 6L Crusader armour (ilvl 85+) and roll Physical until you hit two Physical mods. The last one you can force with Non-Physical to Physical (Augment Physical is more expensive). Then you have three Physical mods, one of which is Explo. Now you Remove Lightning (Phys as Lightning) and anull and hope to hit the other Phys mod before Explo. Otherwise repeat until you have only Explo (and removable mods) left. It‘s quite straight forward.

I have 6-7 Explo-bases lying around in SSF, so it‘s really easy, just takes a little while if you don‘t have TFT to buy crafts.
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
katonsew wrote:

Usually you start with a 6L Crusader armour (ilvl 85+) and roll Physical until you hit two Physical mods. The last one you can force with Non-Physical to Physical (Augment Physical is more expensive). Then you have three Physical mods, one of which is Explo. Now you Remove Lightning (Phys as Lightning) and anull and hope to hit the other Phys mod before Explo. Otherwise repeat until you have only Explo (and removable mods) left. It‘s quite straight forward.

I have 6-7 Explo-bases lying around in SSF, so it‘s really easy, just takes a little while if you don‘t have TFT to buy crafts.

And why do I remove lightning? I want this mode to be on my chest. Basically it is one of the reason why I choose a rare chest, because it improves physical EHP
"
katonsew wrote:
And why do I remove lightning? I want this mode to be on my chest. Basically it is one of the reason why I choose a rare chest, because it improves physical EHP

This assumes that you want to Awakener's Orb another influence onto this armor. Since only one influenced mod from each item will remain after you use the Awakener's Orb and you want it to be the explode mod, you don't want the other influenced mod.

That being said, you don't have to have a 2-influenced item, even though other influences do have some nice mods (+% increased life for Hunter, additional curse for Hunter, chance for frenzy on Redeemer), so you can just stop and keep it.

I outline a few options in my crafting guide - scroll to the end for the explode chest section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info