[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

I bought the +1 skin of the loyal and i'm very happy
So my mission now is to run lab till i get the helm enchant, challenge accepted.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/LScRimDB

I don't think i can give up the chaos res for now, i find it to be the only things that can kill me.
Next objective is amulet +1 +1 at around 6ex. It should help me slapping those boss much faster.

Thanks for the reply and thank in advance to help me config my PoB ^^
"
Rizakuku wrote:
I bought the +1 skin of the loyal and i'm very happy
So my mission now is to run lab till i get the helm enchant, challenge accepted.

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/LScRimDB

I don't think i can give up the chaos res for now, i find it to be the only things that can kill me.
Next objective is amulet +1 +1 at around 6ex. It should help me slapping those boss much faster.

Thanks for the reply and thank in advance to help me config my PoB ^^

awesome!! Congrats.

If you want to set up your POB for max single target damage, add these configurations

1) In the General section, look for "are you stationary" box, click that number to 5. That will turn on your Nature's Patience mods

2) In the "When in Combat" section, enable "Convergence". This will turn on your Heart of Destruction asendency

3) In the Custom Modifiers box at the bottom, copy these two lines into it:
10% More Spell Damage (Arcane Surge)
30% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate (Arcane Surge)

This will turn on your Arcane Surge (POB does not recognize Arcane Surge from Arcane Adept cluster jewel so this config covers that)

4) In the "When in Combat" section, enable "Are you leeching Energy Shield" This will turn on Essence Rush

5) Something is wrong in the Incin skills setup. POB thinks you only have a 5 link. I re-enabled Empower level 3 for you and removed Fire Penetration.

Here is your POB with these changes
https://pastebin.com/SRU6j5NX

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Oct 30, 2021, 3:03:07 PM
Out of curiosity is this build still recommended for Templar or is more recommended for witch now?

Or would either work?
"
Casterbridg wrote:
Out of curiosity is this build still recommended for Templar or is more recommended for witch now?

Or would either work?

I personally think the witch version is better all around and in some areas SIGNIFICANTLY better.

The changes to Inquisitor over the past few leagues have really hurt it for this build IMO.
If you take the POB and just change it to templar, you will see a drastic reduction in DPS. Templar gives you 75% curse reduction and 7.5% hp/ES regen, a bit less elemental damage taken, but that's about it. Witch is just so much better.

@Rizakuku - the chance to hit that enchant is so low you can probably run/progress maps and make the money to buy it faster, unless you get lucky. Or you can get lucky like me, bring extra helms on your lab runs, and sell them if you don't get incinerate yourself. Since you said you bought the +1 skin, I assume you are not in SSF, so buying it is the fastest approach imo.
Sirus A8 finished:) used only incinerate and infernal cry, no manual flasks, died only once, when I was slowed down in his labyrinth. managed to fit HOA instead of precision and defiance banner, just for fun. https://pastebin.com/ZMQR3DpD
Watching the author's videos, I noticed that Elemental Overload is not activating, is it a bug?
"
KBCDROID wrote:
Watching the author's videos, I noticed that Elemental Overload is not activating, is it a bug?

We had a long discussion about this a few pages back. EO does activate in the videos (it is on the tool tip now and not at the top) but it does not activate every often.

We appear to not have a high enough crit chance to make it proc consistently with Controlled Destruction.

There were many suggestions and experiments performed with various ways to improve the crit chance but none jumped out as "good" solutions.
Defeated A8 Sirus in 3.16 Scourge! Here to affirm that this built can beat A8 Sirus without much problem (and most of my items (except belt and ring) cost less half of 1 ex). Not the face tank kind, but can tank most of the damage without problems. Died once because I assumed I can stand on the Geysers without getting damage.

For potions, you can get Panicked Divine Life Flask of XXX instead of seething , which is instant recovery for low life. You can use it more times, almost no drawback but do not has phasing either.
"
Physium wrote:
Defeated A8 Sirus in 3.16 Scourge! Here to affirm that this built can beat A8 Sirus without much problem (and most of my items (except belt and ring) cost less half of 1 ex). Not the face tank kind, but can tank most of the damage without problems. Died once because I assumed I can stand on the Geysers without getting damage.

For potions, you can get Panicked Divine Life Flask of XXX instead of seething , which is instant recovery for low life. You can use it more times, almost no drawback but do not has phasing either.

great work!!

How did you like Call to Arms in the Skin of the Lords?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info