Hi please read this, its important

If you got a spare beta key please pm me i just cant buy it just now because i dont have any at this moment and i wish somebody nice would give me one. thanks anyways for reading this :)
ohhh! that feels good!
"its important" if u say so.
Prob the best way is to get a key is just spam some accounts like others do.Cuz the most of the picked luckers have only been activ day since they register.
Well gotta try some spamming acc's :D
ohhh! that feels good!
Creating multiple accounts to cheat the timer is against GGG's policy and will likely result in the accounts being banned.

The timer is meant to be fair to all accounts; please don't try to cheat the system. You already have an advantage for being a forum user.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
oh sry then i dont, glad i didnt start.
ohhh! that feels good!
Last edited by Dupsus on Apr 19, 2012, 7:54:42 AM
Stop creating "Important threads". Begging won't help. To get a Beta Key just sign up at every giveaway you can find here on the forum or on Youtube. That's what I did, and you can see how that turned up. Good luck :D
"
Theodore wrote:
Stop creating "Important threads". Begging won't help. To get a Beta Key just sign up at every giveaway you can find here on the forum or on Youtube. That's what I did, and you can see how that turned up. Good luck :D
Well it helps when i write to forums it makes more luck for getting keys so i dont care what u think :)
ohhh! that feels good!
"
Theodore wrote:

Honestly, I've seen newly created accounts make a forum post, and then get a key from some random beta tester.
It may be annoying, but it sure helps somebody.
Yea right... Give beta key to acc whoes been activ like 2 mins. np.
Last edited by HolySh0t on Apr 19, 2012, 9:54:13 AM
wow sounds cheeky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info