3.10.1g Hotfix

"
Schmockla wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gilded_Fossil

Introduced to the game.

This is 3.10

...............imagine how sad GGG is now cause their tactic has been made public.....................

:| .... and the faces of those who didn't see what was right unde our noses >:(

just viable since last league with horizon orbs becoming more common and undervalued.

"
Schmockla wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Gilded_Fossil

Introduced to the game.

This is 3.10

...............imagine how sad GGG is now cause their tactic has been made public.....................

:| .... and the faces of those who didn't see what was right unde our noses >:(

In fairness, they probably created this bug when they fixed another bug (from reddit):
"
3.4.3c
Using a Fractured Fossil to mirror an item with the "Item sells for much more to vendors" implicit modifier now generates a new vendor sell price on the Mirrored copy.
Five for one but what is the one!!!
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
This is a terrible hot patch. I didn’t exploit this, despite working from home and having every opportunity to. When I saw this pop up on reddit I thought, “I could do it, but I play the game to have fun and exploiting this sounds boring as hell.” That said, the gilded fossil served two purposes. One, I’m going to craft something but I need to apply a gilded first, just in case it will sell for something really valuable. Okay that didn’t happen, now time to craft. Okay my item has two implicits, one of them I like and the other is worthless. Well I can corrupt it, keep the good one and turn the worthless one into something valuable. Now gilded fossils only have one purpose, and that’s for corrupting. It would no sense at all to apply the fossil to a nice base for crafting and blindly sell it. Would it have been so difficult to take mirror shards and exalts out of the orb of horizon pool? Or make if so that the vendor value could t be changed? Absolutely terrible solution to this problem, and I hope it gets corrected in a more reasonable manner next season.
I also hope this is just a temporary solution.

Wondering how many mirrors are generated from this...
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Two things come to my mind:
- how many, in hundreds, mirrors were generated this way
- how poor the hotfix is, since it doesn't fix the bug. It just hides it.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
This is a terrible hot patch. I didn’t exploit this...........
You must be new here.

Every league there is a game defining/ ruining exploit. You just have to no life the first week to be able to take advantage of it before it gets "fixed" aka known to the rest.\

But as someone already posted, gildes were introduced at 3.4, so this has been a multi league abuse that has probably created at best, thousands of mirrors and at worse............
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
GGG Please, the Atlas is so bugged and at the moment mine is bugged permanently. I have 3 of the 4 conquerers done, but not matter what I do the last one won't spawn. I've run 100 MAPS TODAY AND NOTHING HAS SPAWNED. I've looked up other bug reports of the same problem, I've emailed support and they just result to "we are unable to assist you with this issue" citing it being a the inability to comment on Gameplay.. like.. seriously??? IF I CAN'T EVEN RESET THE ATLAS FOR THIS LEAGUE I MIGHT AS WELL QUIT SINCE IT SEEMS THERES NO USE PLAYING WHEN I CAN'T EVEN GET TO SIRIUS.
"
Ydoum wrote:

Does it matter? the league is almost over.

And how are you going to exploit it if you cant see the outcome of the sale?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Ydoum wrote:

Does it matter? the league is almost over.

And how are you going to exploit it if you cant see the outcome of the sale?

Just look at what the mods were from a video that got an ex easy fix :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info