[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

can someone explain to me what's the reason behind picking master fletcher?? thanks in advance
Hey :D i got the Hollow Palm jewel and speced to your Hollow Palm Tree. You say, that we should follow the PoB after that but what should i follow first there?
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
hey thanks for this build leveling with it, one question why don't we go with supreme ego? That will give good dps right, but yes we will be reserving more mana, is it due to that?

Actually that's a good question, you would loose Aspect of the Spider and reserve 5% more mana which would let you at 10% unreserved mana which is okay if you have a mana cost reduction on each ring.
And I gain 500k dps on my PoB doing that so I'm not really seeing any downside about this ???
Last edited by Sylmir on Jan 27, 2021, 4:14:47 PM
"
Sylmir wrote:
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
hey thanks for this build leveling with it, one question why don't we go with supreme ego? That will give good dps right, but yes we will be reserving more mana, is it due to that?

Actually that's a good question, you would loose Aspect of the Spider and reserve 5% more mana which would let you at 10% unreserved mana which is okay if you have a mana cost reduction on each ring.
And I gain 500k dps on my PoB doing that so I'm not really seeing any downside about this ???

depends if you are equipped with weapons and gloves in pob considering hollow palm doesn't work with gloves/main/off hand,you can also get around the aura restriction somewhat by using march of the legion but then you would have to play flask + aura piano.

"
Yan_n wrote:
can someone explain to me what's the reason behind picking master fletcher?? thanks in advance

i don't see master fletcher being picked,where are you reading that from?.
Last edited by Valkirth on Jan 27, 2021, 6:40:09 PM
oh... i think i clicked it by mistake and it auto equipped it in the tree....
i loaded the pastebin again and its not there... sorry haha

Great Build btw!!
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
Sylmir wrote:
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:

depends if you are equipped with weapons and gloves in pob considering hollow palm doesn't work with gloves/main/off hand,you can also get around the aura restriction somewhat by using march of the legion but then you would have to play flask + aura piano.

So I guess atleast while we are leveling and untill we have the aspect ring we can go supreme ego
"
So I guess atleast while we are leveling and untill we have the aspect ring we can go supreme ego
for leveling assuming you have enough mana i don't really a reason not too,also if you aren't SSF march of the legion boots are only 1-2c and give you +2 to socketed aura's,let you bypass the restriction of supreme ego by making aura's reserve for only 0.2 secs and making the aura duration based,any socketed aura's gain blessed support increasing the effect of aura's by 12%,can link inc duration in the same set up to boost the duration of any aura's,due to the nature of march of the legion mana spent support gems also work.
This is a decent roll for this build yeah? Without changing any passives I get 2*5% dex, 5% phys as cold, 20% ele damage, and 20% evasion.

Last edited by sithrebel on Jan 28, 2021, 12:15:18 AM
ok just rolled a few brutal restraints
what would be better to keep
2x 20% ele dmg or 1x 5% dex?
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
Sylmir wrote:
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:

I know how PoB works thank you a lot, I was saying that dropping Aspect of the Spider take my dps from 8.2M to almost 8.8M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info