[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

IM lvl 31, and follow the build.
But, one target dmg it's terrible, I spend so much time to kill bosses and unique monster... How get better? (If possi, check my items here)

"
disneyw wrote:
IM lvl 31, and follow the build.
But, one target dmg it's terrible, I spend so much time to kill bosses and unique monster... How get better? (If possi, check my items here)

Did you run first lab yet? We get a ton of our DPS from ascend points.

Your account is set to hide characters but a better weapon or upgrading to a 5L are the other quick answers. Can take a closer look if you show characters.

https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
hi does it matter what Brutal Restraint i get ? must it be akhara of deshret or?
Hey there, sick build, definitely the most fun I've had leveling.

I have a few questions, that hopefully anyone can answer.

I've been having some troubles with survivability. https://pastebin.com/SKUtQD9M is my current build. I am only seemingly able to recover mana due to annointing Mind drinker, and have no life leech. I was curious if life/mana leech is introduced at all that I'm not seeing? Or what else I am missing for being tanky. I know I need more life nodes, and will get my last ascendancy tonight but unsure.

I still am not positive as to how Brutal Restraint works, what determines between 2 or 4 dex? Also Deshret is no longer available from what I'm reading, so it seems Balbala is the only suitable replacement as the other two are negative. Additionally how do you get the dex % rolls on it?

The last question I had is I see others using this build have 2 mjolnir and repentance gloves. Are those required, or have some sort of interaction? From what I see we never gets the stats to be able to use them.

Apologies for the nooby questions!

Edit: Updated pastebin, lab completed
Last edited by iAmArrays on Jul 8, 2020, 12:01:54 AM
What do you Velyna/everyone think about the anointments?

Tenacity? Constitution? Blood Drinker?

Or Heat of the Warrior/Discipline and Trainning as Velyna advices?

Thank you!
"

I've been having some troubles with survivability. https://pastebin.com/SKUtQD9M is my current build. I am only seemingly able to recover mana due to annointing Mind drinker, and have no life leech. I was curious if life/mana leech is introduced at all that I'm not seeing? Or what else I am missing for being tanky. I know I need more life nodes, and will get my last ascendancy tonight but unsure.

I still am not positive as to how Brutal Restraint works, what determines between 2 or 4 dex? Also Deshret is no longer available from what I'm reading, so it seems Balbala is the only suitable replacement as the other two are negative. Additionally how do you get the dex % rolls on it?

The last question I had is I see others using this build have 2 mjolnir and repentance gloves. Are those required, or have some sort of interaction? From what I see we never gets the stats to be able to use them.

Apologies for the nooby questions!

Edit: Updated pastebin, lab completed

Looking at your pastebin you're missing the life/mana leech node below Vaal Pact
"

Looks like your missing the mana/life leech node in duelist area it's right on our pathing. Any brutal restraint will do, just hit it with divine orbs to roll for % Dex.

The gloves/hammers you see people wearing are just to level gems since they are disabled without stat requirements anyway.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
this build cost 2ex upfront for the jewel.

It's pita when every raider build cost upward several ex to even function in similar capacity like others.
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
"
Velyna wrote:
"

Looks like your missing the mana/life leech node in duelist area it's right on our pathing. Any brutal restraint will do, just hit it with divine orbs to roll for % Dex.

The gloves/hammers you see people wearing are just to level gems since they are disabled without stat requirements anyway.

I am totally blind, thanks for the heads up on that lol. Is there anything else I am missing for tankyness?

Gotcha! I've read a bunch of stuff on Brutal Restraint but was still failing to grasp how it worked, will give it a shot! If purchasing the item, I am not seeing any with rolls on them, is it like a hidden implicit?

Makes sense, didn't think about for gem leveling, thanks again
Now that Ice Crash converts all physical damage to cold damage, is the helmet lab enchantment worthless?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info