How long does it take to get beta key?

I purchased the $10 pack but didnt receive a code or even a purchase confirmation sent to my email despite the money being taken out of my account. does it take a while or is it a bug or something?
"
draven26 wrote:
I purchased the $10 pack but didnt receive a code or even a purchase confirmation sent to my email despite the money being taken out of my account. does it take a while or is it a bug or something?

I'm sure a mod or dev will respond to this, but can you log in, click on 'my account' and see if there are any keys in there?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Thanks for the response, just double checked, nothing there
SHrug. Must be something wrong. Contact customer support.

I got keys instantly after purchase all seen in
mky account within seconds of confirm of payment.

3 separate purchases, 4 keys total.

No issues.

I paid via paypal with the credit card I use there.

CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
It was instant here, send a e-mail to support@grindinggear.com about payment issues, they can probably help you out :)
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
it's been figured out with support, thanks everyone!
Welcome to Wraeclast! Try not to get your face chewed off by one of the friendly locals! :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info