anyone have an extra beta key?

I try not to spam these threads, 'cause people tell me not to.

But it seems like the only people to get keys are those who do. :/
"
nhun22 wrote:
I try not to spam these threads, 'cause people tell me not to.

But it seems like the only people to get keys are those who do. :/

Not entirely, usually special situations arise, people grow some level of pitty for someone else, and the maker gets a key. But, on average, about almost all of the spammers get blocked from the forums if they are going all, "LOL I haz bin wayting fo' so long (registration date: 3 hours before post) n' am growing desperate q. q giv key pl0x" or atleast the few I have noticed got that one anyways. Or they get blundered by posters, like the current trend of crippled stories.
Cogito ergo sum
I wonder if keys are given, according to the time you are waiting. In my opinion, it's not fair someone to register week ago and get a key. But I guess it's possible. On the other hand, why do they send additional keys to people, who already have one. This whole "invite a friend" seems so wrong to me. For example, I have a D3 beta key, and 3 of my friends are using it too.

Ok, I guess it looks a bit like whining, but I just can't stand it anymore. If I was to get an earlier access, maybe I wouldn't pay for Diablo III.
People get frustrated waiting for so long for a chance to try the game. There should be more open beta weekends, or maybe some weekly keys, which you can use for a week and then expire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info