anyone have an extra beta key?

I dunno if this is the right place for this so apologies in advance but a friend told me I could try posting on the forums and seeing if anyone has a spare key, so hit me up if anyone does I'd really like to check out this beta :)

-hud
There is a forum but generally not one for begging.

If you want it so bad you can simply donate $10 to the game to get one or wait until open beta starts.
wow I'm really sorry if you or this community considered my asking if anyone had a spare key "begging", if this is the sort of community this game has maybe I should just move on anyways..
"
hudmond wrote:
wow I'm really sorry if you or this community considered my asking if anyone had a spare key "begging", if this is the sort of community this game has maybe I should just move on anyways..

This is not a great reflection of the overall community, but it is an accurate reflection of most game forums. In all reality it would be best for the game to donate, but best of luck in acquiring a key either way. Most people give their extra keys to IRL friends so they have people to play with.
i would like to beg for a key please :) could some1 send 1 to me ive been asking for a long time. xx
Check your Messages hudmond ;)
"
Galopoula wrote:
Check your Messages hudmond ;)
appreciate it man, really appreciate the invite :)
Why no one gives me a key? :(
IGN: MegyPoe
"
MegyPoe wrote:
Why no one gives me a key? :(

Not enough wrong doings have been wrongly done onto you. You also use too many punctuation marks.
Cogito ergo sum
*checks my messages*
=(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info