[3.13] Storm Brand Necro. Retired no longer. All content viable and Whiskey Proof™

Almost as good as it gets for our build? @_@ Praise harvest!
Too scared to brick it while trying to aug elemental damage on it.
"
cooldudep wrote:

Almost as good as it gets for our build? @_@ Praise harvest!
Too scared to brick it while trying to aug elemental damage on it.

That's a beautiful belt! I'd say YOLO it. More damage plzzz
I've managed to make a crit version of the build progressively with the build more or less costing me 40 ex (with quite some harvest abuse ofc). Comparing to the no.1 build with gg wands, I have more dps but substantially less survivability with big hits lol (my mana is just around 9k with 3k hp)

Shield - 2 ex
divergent arcane cloak - 8 ex [luxury]
Rune dagger - 1 ex (got lucky)
Bottled faith with almost perfect rolls - 6 ex
6L - 4 ex
CoTE with enchant - 5 ex
Watcher's eye - 6 ex
crit multi jewels + clusters with resists ~ 5 ex
ring - 1 ex

The only thing I think this build has is that RF sometimes is a doubled edged sword -- when cloak is on CD, you just a lot of mana , and you got mobbed + took a big hit = dead.

Overall, great build especially the block one. I've been theory crafting dual wield swap for bosses and 1h + shield for mapping.
This build looks awesome. Likely will be trying it soon. Any recommendations on how to level or what nodes to go toward first? Thanks!
Hey.
Was thinking of trying out this build now.
But the PoB seem to be from 3.12?
Are you using the block version but with dual scepters?
In the Block Version, we're using Asenath's Gentle Touch, which applies Temp Chains to enemies. How do we prevent this from overriding Conductivity? Do we need to be able to use a second curse through annointments or some other mechanism?
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
In the Block Version, we're using Asenath's Gentle Touch, which applies Temp Chains to enemies. How do we prevent this from overriding Conductivity? Do we need to be able to use a second curse through annointments or some other mechanism?

OP answered me in a PM and I also did some testing and research to prove it.

Short answer:
On-hit sources of curses will have alphabetical prioritization.

what does it mean? Conductivity becomes higher prior than temp chains.

if 1 is on hit and 1 is self cast curse, the on-hit is priority.
if multiple on-hit curses = alphabetical prioritization. i.e. nearest to A has higher prioritization
Last edited by CrimsonSoul10 on Mar 24, 2021, 4:49:13 AM
Hello there!
I did in delirium your storm brand hierophant, and enjoyed a looot! I wanted to know if this storm brand necro is still good to play at 3.14. Also, what about as a league start(friday)?

Thankss :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info