[3.13] Storm Brand Necro. Retired no longer. All content viable and Whiskey Proof™

I agree, the two points are definitely big, on top of the 20% mana nerf. Luckily harvest allows for some nice target crafting to kinda makeup for it. I reckon we won't see some god rolls on an ao sceptre until later in the league.

Also Witchhunters Judgement seems like a nice synergetic item. Just have all brands up and swap hit brandsurge and watch a boss get erased from existence. Most fat bosses get phased much much faster with the combo, it's kinda annoying to swap and click but the damage is nice for nuking something. It's not recommended for maven crucibles though too dangerous when multiple bosses are up.

Aside from leveling my gems to 20/20, what else can I do to increase my sturdiness? I seem to be dying a lot on bosses in t14/15 maps. Clear speed is amazing, but I struggle with bosses.
"
cooldudep wrote:
I agree, the two points are definitely big, on top of the 20% mana nerf. Luckily harvest allows for some nice target crafting to kinda makeup for it. I reckon we won't see some god rolls on an ao sceptre until later in the league.

Also Witchhunters Judgement seems like a nice synergetic item. Just have all brands up and swap hit brandsurge and watch a boss get erased from existence. Most fat bosses get phased much much faster with the combo, it's kinda annoying to swap and click but the damage is nice for nuking something. It's not recommended for maven crucibles though too dangerous when multiple bosses are up.

Hilarious that you'd post this! I dropped one from the useless weed boss (side note: I get actually disappointed when I pop a harvest and she is in there) and toy'd with it in POB. It does put out an impressive 25M nuke, which is a nifty thing to have. So impressive, I've actually planned a separate build around the staff. Stay tuned for both updates.
"
cooldudep wrote:

Hilarious that you'd post this! I dropped one from the useless weed boss (side note: I get actually disappointed when I pop a harvest and she is in there) and toy'd with it in POB. It does put out an impressive 25M nuke, which is a nifty thing to have. So impressive, I've actually planned a separate build around the staff. Stay tuned for both updates.

Let me see your POB, lets fix it together <3
Hahaha yes man I feel you, I had her show up back to back once I was about to flip tables.
Here's my current pob : https://pastebin.com/c9X9zWC7

So you thinking of going like max duration increase on brands into brandsurge something along that line? Would be really cool to use without switching weapons as a 6link.
And yes the 25M nuke number explains uber elder and maven both going down fast as f. I didn't think it would be that high god dang.
First link broken - use this
https://pastebin.com/FJxM5RMU
"
crotchetybob wrote:
Aside from leveling my gems to 20/20, what else can I do to increase my sturdiness? I seem to be dying a lot on bosses in t14/15 maps. Clear speed is amazing, but I struggle with bosses.

Personally, aside from making sure resistances are capped having a decently high mana pool 7k+ and the required 40% damage taken from mana is crucial I think. For bosses I usually curse cast brands and stay away from them as far as possible while going around the arena in a circle and death is prevented. It does take a little bit downing juiced bosses before getting better gear. Dodging the big physical boss attacks too are essential for any builds imo. And stay away from critmult/multiprojectile/elereflect mods.
Is Indigon a viable alternative to using Crown of the Inward eye?
Last edited by CrimsonSoul10 on Feb 9, 2021, 7:44:56 AM
Indigon is tough to weave into this build as the mana cost will exceed your base mana after several casts. Once this happens you are losing the entire base damage from archmage for 4 seconds [read: useless].

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info