Has game died down significantly over past few days?

"
"
EchoMending wrote:

I'm simply describing what I'm seeing. Champs that can be used in professional play with success are, by definition, viable. Hence, I am stating facts.

I'm sorry if this is too hard for you to understand.

My hug offer is still outstanding — you seem like you could use one ;)

Holy cow you still don't see it, Ill leave it at this to avoid mud slinging.

However look up subjective and irony you may understand what I'm saying then.

And ill pass on the hug, thanks though for the offer.

Let me know when you can properly refute my statement. Thanks for playing. ;)
IGN: NuzzyFipples
"
EchoMending wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Lol get your own style nab, you can't just be a mirror spending your time watching others instead of doing yourself.

You sound mad. I take it this is because you could not find the words to refute my post?

*hug*

I merely happen onto a case of a great fankid that tries to school others based on how much he is watching "pros" play.

Hilarious.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Mar 24, 2013, 1:50:53 AM
"
RichB wrote:
PoE is overall a good ARPG, but ARPGs are just kind of boring.

I was saying this after the realization of how crappy D3 was. PoE is an amazing game, but they don't have Blizzard money and yet they are doing much much much more than Blizzard did in regards to the ARPG genre on a whole.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
EchoMending wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Lol get your own style nab, you can't just be a mirror spending your time watching others instead of doing yourself.

You sound mad. I take it this is because you could not find the words to refute my post?

*hug*

So many nerds in this thread. So funny to watch. Arguing over another game over a PoE forum LOL

Especially the ones offering unwanted hugs.

Aww, come here you… you sound extra frustrated so you get an extra tight hug from me! ***hug***
IGN: NuzzyFipples

*hug*[/quote]

So many nerds in this thread. So funny to watch. Arguing over another game over a PoE forum LOL

Especially the ones offering unwanted hugs.[/quote]
Aww, come here you… you sound extra frustrated so you get an extra tight hug from me! ***hug***[/quote]

*kiss*

love you too babe
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
OP asked a objective question

and you guys answered subjectively

gj

(and the only answer will be the traffic which only known by GGG so this is stupid)
"
tobes111 wrote:
*grabs popcorn*

why so much fightning over another game that's not even poe...

I don't see this as a fight over another game. They are pretty much using another game as a platform in order to do personal attacks on each other's ability to analyze information.
lol @ endgame QQ, people expecting a WoW here or what?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
martybizzle wrote:
Game is pretty indie and isnt it still in beta? They will make an endgame if we complain enough :p

I dunno, they're making money.

I haven't heard of many betas where the company is taking people's money.

You don't buy a car with nothing but a seat and 4 wheels, waiting patiently for the engine to "release" do you?

A better analogy would be - a car dealer lets you have their car for free, and they'll even pay for the gas and maintenance - but if you want leather seats and race stripes you'll have to buy those yourself.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last weeks i have over 20 friends online around the clock on my friendllist. Since last week 0 players of my friendlist are online. So i feel like the op.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info