[3.11] Odif's League Starter Electric Skeletons-Spectres Necro Build, DISCONTINUED

What about bandits? Kill all or spare Alira?

Edit: sorry...I'm probably blind or something....

Anyway, started the league with your build...so far very fun to just send the undead army and watch the all go apeshit on monsters!
Last edited by anvilgod on Jun 19, 2020, 5:10:09 PM
Kill all bandits

I will add this in the skill tree section
Last edited by Odif on Jun 19, 2020, 9:13:08 PM
"
anvilgod wrote:

Anyway, started the league with your build...so far very fun to just send the undead army and watch the all go apeshit on monsters!

Ya its VERY safe leveling, not the fastest clear, but you just stand back and yawn as mobs die.
I've been trying your build out so far for Harvest. It's kinda slow at some points before you get auras online, and you're right that Vaal SS is absolutely essential for bosses. I don't want to imagine how slow piety would have been without it.

Have you ever considered running Dark Pact? I know you don't have any gem slots left at the end game, but maybe during leveling or something.

Thanks for the build.
Dark Pact is not my thing, but go for it.
At low level, if my damage is low, i suppliment it with SRS.
Recap so far:

I am leveleling zombies, not skels, as I want the less clicking version.

I am using SRS for the moment to get more dps.

I just hit level 32 and bought a triad gloves for 2 alc.

I have died a few times, mostly due to stupidity, although Merveil killed me by freezing me!

How are you all doing?
Did you manage to color your gloves? Spent 30 chroms so far and no luck.

Edit: est. 50 chromes and I got it! However, currency is really slowly going in so I had to check vendors after each level-up. Lvl 36 currently.

Beat normal Izaro easily with shitty rares & magics, without vaal skeletons.

This makes off-coloring now WAY easier!
Last edited by anvilgod on Jun 20, 2020, 4:37:22 AM
Any chance you can put what skills are linked to what.

I am looking at everything but I dont really see that in the write up. It just says some of the gems.

Also in the gloves you say get 4 blue sockets but elemental attack is red isn't it? Sorry I am lost and its late so I may be just missing something.
"
Any chance you can put what skills are linked to what.

I am looking at everything but I dont really see that in the write up. It just says some of the gems.

Also in the gloves you say get 4 blue sockets but elemental attack is red isn't it? Sorry I am lost and its late so I may be just missing something.

Its all on page one of the guide under the spoiler "skills"

Each skill, with what it is linked to.
"
anvilgod wrote:
Did you manage to color your gloves? Spent 30 chroms so far and no luck.

I am in act 4 right now, with 3bg, which i got after just a few chrom.
Saving my currency for later, as this is fine for now, using elemental weakness till i get 4b. EE triggered by armageddon brand works fine if the minions are doing cold and lightning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info