[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
"
Lakishe wrote:
I mean i can see their difference but i'm far from understanding all mechanics (just readed that boss have reduced curse effect) , but i don't understand why so many people running the same gems i do only change on this part.

From what i gathered:

Elemental weakness reduces more fire resist but don't give ignite chance compared to flammability.

No it doesn't. Elemental weakness is 39+5 = 44 and flamability is 44. So they give exactly the same damage but flammability also gives us chance to ignite which is essential.

Nope, thats pretty irrelevant, combustion alone gives 50% chance to ignite, and u do about 8-10 hits per second, so the % ignite is more than enough and not necessary by flamma. On the other hand, ele weak also gives -45 res to cold and lightning, and we usually have few added cold /light damage via secondary mods, which gets boosted like freeze / chills, which I find a lot more desirable than a rather useless increased ignite chance.
Anyway to improve this gear?

Very well written guide, will surely come back after I gathered some basic es gear! Already got 6l Shavs
"
StephanLogan wrote:
"
"
Lakishe wrote:
I mean i can see their difference but i'm far from understanding all mechanics (just readed that boss have reduced curse effect) , but i don't understand why so many people running the same gems i do only change on this part.

From what i gathered:

Elemental weakness reduces more fire resist but don't give ignite chance compared to flammability.

No it doesn't. Elemental weakness is 39+5 = 44 and flamability is 44. So they give exactly the same damage but flammability also gives us chance to ignite which is essential.

Nope, thats pretty irrelevant, combustion alone gives 50% chance to ignite, and u do about 8-10 hits per second, so the % ignite is more than enough and not necessary by flamma. On the other hand, ele weak also gives -45 res to cold and lightning, and we usually have few added cold /light damage via secondary mods, which gets boosted like freeze / chills, which I find a lot more desirable than a rather useless increased ignite chance.

Alright but you either use combustion or elemental weakness or flammability, so which one is the best? I saw most people using combustion but this guide advise to take flammability. And you're basically saying that elemental weakness is better than flammability when combined with combustion u_u
"
MidgetLove wrote:

Jesus, crazy stuff u got ^^
is HH good for our Build ?
"
Acardipane wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:

Jesus, crazy stuff u got ^^
is HH good for our Build ?

Quite impressive 1 week into league with only 1 character at level 89 at time of this post....
Thanks man! Well def not just me, guild helped a lot especially when a guild mate found a mirror and shared the wealth :D
Hey guys, i am running right now life build VD Necro - standard one... in fact I do not have any dedicated items but I am on a corner to buy inpulsa broken heart.

I got like 3,5 ex - and it's enough to buy basic staff for this build - 5 link shavs, two rings, shield, no amulet - but it's ok.

But my questions is quite easy can you run this build without the enchant in helmet - reduced mana reservation? cause this one looks extremely hard to get for casual player... can I run it with basic items mentioned above - let's say to just do red maps 12,13 tier.

I want to change this build to be sure that my single target dps is in right place.

thanks and fat drops in harvest for you all!
So to make things clear

For 3.11, we need BOTH

15% reduced mana reservation on helm enchant
Annoint Charisma

OR

Hypothermia instead of Conc Effect
x2 Mana Reservation Circles of Anguish

Is there any way to get by with less? For example, 10% reduced mana reservation helmet?

Man... That Helm of the Inward Eye is priiiiiiiiiiicy. I know we can use rares, but it's quite a painful replacement.
My question is about wand for this build. Does modifier "Adds # to # Fire Damage (Local)" affect VD and DD spells? Several leagues ago I played icicle mines and the same cold local modifier affected only wand attacks (not icicle projectiles)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info