[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

What is better: headhunter or Crusader/Shaper belt?
I don't have boots with Cooldown Recovery Speed

My unfinished belt:

My unfinished boots:
"
Reante wrote:
What is better: headhunter or Crusader/Shaper belt?
I don't have boots with Cooldown Recovery Speed

My unfinished belt:

My unfinished boots:

HH for mapping, crusader/shaper for bosses. If have to pick one, crusader/shaper...unless you don’t do bosses.

Edit: for others - sort your resists on all other gear so you can just swap belts. Your belt already no resists so you’re good there.
Last edited by ampman117 on Jul 21, 2020, 5:25:43 PM
Idk but I think HH is not worth

All content easily cleared including my currency. Big dick items scale dps extremely well despite the suffering ensued as you spend 45 ex on a shitty helm enchant. Will play again
Is awakened spell cascade a big upgrade over normal spell cascade?
I also am curious about awakened spell cascade. Based on my understanding of the mechanics, isn't it mostly pointless with VD/DD? Because you can only generate 12 corpses at a time anyways, and regular spell cascade with VD/DD would exactly consume them all. But, I have also read that with ASC you can drop the detonate dead in exchange for another damage support gem. I trust that the more experienced players have already considered this but I would like to understand what exactly is going on here.
"
Öncü wrote:
guys can any help i have this gear! i find its highend but i cant play juicy 100% delirium maps! cant complete juicy 100% delrium maps!
will be happy when any can help me plz!
Spoiler

let me know if ur still unable to clear t19 juicy map
hmmm
"
fr00t wrote:
I also am curious about awakened spell cascade. Based on my understanding of the mechanics, isn't it mostly pointless with VD/DD? Because you can only generate 12 corpses at a time anyways, and regular spell cascade with VD/DD would exactly consume them all. But, I have also read that with ASC you can drop the detonate dead in exchange for another damage support gem. I trust that the more experienced players have already considered this but I would like to understand what exactly is going on here.

The extra casts are cascaded...they dont all happen at once - they are cast very quickly in sequence...so you tend to get more VD balls and more DD explosions even on single target when you have awakened SC x2 - what I believe happens is that one instance of desecrate happens, then you get some VD balls and an explosion, the next desecrate happens, you already used some corpses so more corpses spawn, and then you get more VD balls and another DD, etc.

That said, you dont get 100% efficiency all of the time - stuff like cast location, level geometry, how long you attack for, other corpses on ground, etc. you may or may not always get the maximum amount of extra VD and DD stuff from the extra cascades, but overall you get more, which means more damage.

Edit: some folks have mentioned before that with so many VD balls you can hit the cap and then they explode before reaching enemies...that may or may not happen, I'm not sure, I never tested that. With the level of damage that I had it was a moot point for me, I saw there were more DD explosions and balls and that was good enough for me :) Someone more interested in super min/max might find it fun to try figure it out definitively though.
Last edited by ampman117 on Jul 22, 2020, 3:10:42 PM
"
"
Öncü wrote:
guys can any help i have this gear! i find its highend but i cant play juicy 100% delirium maps! cant complete juicy 100% delrium maps!
Spoiler

hmmm

i cant clear t19 100% delirium maps thats my problem do you have a tipp?
"
Öncü wrote:
"
"
Öncü wrote:
Spoiler

hmmm

i cant clear t19 100% delirium maps thats my problem do you have a tipp?

I’m assuming this is a survivability issue instead of damage issue...Things to try:
Get fortify. Maybe swap dash out for shield charge + fortify. Add dash or flame dash as a single gem if you have space.
Get ES on hit watchers eye.
Get knockback on some jewels.

Edit with some other defensive ideas:
ditch rotgut and take a magic flask, either diamond or elemental (depending on map mods). Put curse immunity or other ailment immunity as needed.
Swap flammability for enfeeble.
Last edited by ampman117 on Jul 22, 2020, 5:15:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info