[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Nallyr wrote:

Crafted my Wand today - Investment was 8.4ex, what do u think?

Im not too sure but i think flat fire is pretty mandatory...
Hit 100, build performs well with t17 100% delirious 2x beyond burial chambers solo but not as well as I'd hoped. not sure what to do from here tbh.
"
Exigentt wrote:
Hit 100, build performs well with t17 100% delirious 2x beyond burial chambers solo but not as well as I'd hoped. not sure what to do from here tbh.

Farm currency >> get better belt / crystal belt >> better gloves >> shavs with good corruption

I don’t have any problems in T19 100% delirious fully sextant maps ^^
"
Acardipane wrote:
"
Exigentt wrote:

Farm currency >> get better belt / crystal belt >> better gloves >> shavs with good corruption

have a belt, just using the torrent for quick mapping. Gloves I need my resistances, so can't do much about that. and shavs, I've already bricked a few. any other suggestions?
"
Acardipane wrote:
"
Exigentt wrote:

Which Delirius orbs do you have on your maps or which do you prefer? Scarabs, Blight, Currency?

See you maybe tonight on stream?

"
Exigentt wrote:
"
Acardipane wrote:
"
Exigentt wrote:

have a belt, just using the torrent for quick mapping. Gloves I need my resistances, so can't do much about that. and shavs, I've already bricked a few. any other suggestions?

Maybe try to fix your resistances with our cluster jewels , for me it worked fine :)
Selling the full set of my gear for this build for 2 mirrors. If someone interested pm me on forum or in the game. Going to switch for deep delve build :)

Last edited by dtx1212 on Jul 20, 2020, 5:35:36 PM
Hi there!

Thanks for the build, it's awesome until now, and I have still pretty large progress potential!

I am in the process of crafting my wand.
Could you help me figure out what are the next steps?

I was thinking about going "Prefixes cannot be changed" -> scouring.
Then multicraft : trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill and... ? Maybe critical stricke chance, or 5% chance to deal double damage?

What would you do?

Thanks!
Hello!

Having an absolute blast with the build. Started out with the life version (Zizaran's version), then slowly transitioned to HOA with crit, then finally LL. Harvest lets me make incremental upgrades that just make progression feel so good.

Super happy with my new wand. Just need to spam remove+add fire for carbonising, hillock 28, ele to quality, divine.

I know I could've used double essences, but I got really really lucky with a base I bought which had +1 to all spells and T1 Fire spells fractured.

Costs:
Base (3ex)
Harvest crafts (6ex)
Meta crafts (5ex)

Truely a GOD tier build, thanks zzang!
Last edited by originalgomez on Jul 20, 2020, 7:12:55 PM
"
12d8_ wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks for the build, it's awesome until now, and I have still pretty large progress potential!

I am in the process of crafting my wand.
Could you help me figure out what are the next steps?

I was thinking about going "Prefixes cannot be changed" -> scouring.
Then multicraft : trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill and... ? Maybe critical stricke chance, or 5% chance to deal double damage?

What would you do?

Thanks!

You can do it completly with Harvest crafting.

- Step 1 : Remove life modifier (to remove the Life on hit suffixe) ;
- Step 2 : Augment crit modifier (with lucky value if you have/possible) ;
- Step 3 : Remove & Add crit modfifier until you hit T1-2 crit multi ;
- Step 4 : Augment cirt modifier ;
- Step 5 : Bench Craft "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"

This should save your Exalt orbs from the "cannot remove prefixe" craft that is completly unnecessary.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jul 20, 2020, 7:38:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info