[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Hi, do you recommend going for the new golem/purity setup or the defensive setup you had before if i wanted to be tanky as possible? Thanks.
"
skg94 wrote:
Hi, do you recommend going for the new golem/purity setup or the defensive setup you had before if i wanted to be tanky as possible? Thanks.

Hey there,

I'd highly recommend switching to Herald of Purity from Dread Banner whenever you have access to level-4 Enlighten (previously, we had level-3 Enlighten). We attack so fast that we generate Sentinel of Purity in a consistent manner. These minions provide a buffer zone such that they blocks the mobs from reaching us although some of the delirium mobs can still leapslam and hit us. The little DPS increase from HoP is also nice to have.

The downside is that we'd lose around 4-5% evading chance without Dread Banner, which is quite acceptable compared to the benefits we gain from HoP.

Stone golem gives you ~100 life/sec regen, which is good for the extra recovery. If you want extra protection, you can link the golem to Meatshield support so that it becomes more tanky and defensive (stay with us instead of being hyper aggro and suiciding to mob packs).

As you prefer tankiness, I'd suggest you prioritize farming for the boot enchant: '2% life regen when being hit recently' when you feel confident speed-running Uber lab. Use 'Twice Device' prophecy to double the enchant uses.

Also you can replace Blood rage for Vaal Grace linked to the increased duration support for even better survivability.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 3, 2020, 11:17:03 PM
"
bahamut458 wrote:
Update looks good and that crazy map looked a bit smoother than your last. As I was watching the video at my normal .25 speed I wondered your thoughts on Divine Flesh vs Wind Dancer. Seems like, despite your high dodge you're still getting hit fairly frequently so Wind Dancer maybe isn't ideal.

Congratulations Bahamut. Wind Dancer has become a keystone on the regular passive tree (see latest update from Bex on new passive tree). There is nothing prevents you from grabbing both Divine Flesh and Wind Dancer. Oh yeah, I'm a time traveler. :P

-- Image courtesy of Bex
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 4, 2020, 9:52:28 AM
null
Last edited by TheAlmightyYudHay on Jun 4, 2020, 3:00:01 AM
"
WolfieNa wrote:
Congratulations Bahamut. Wind Dancer has become a keystone on the regular passive tree (see latest update from Bex on new passive tree). There is nothing prevents you from grabbing both Divine Flesh and Wind Dancer.
Can't believe that from all Vaal keystones they picked the least used one. :(

Both Corrupted Soul and Divine Flesh would be better choices imo. And since they are not compatible together, there's no worry people would use both if one was put on the tree.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
WolfieNa wrote:
Congratulations Bahamut. Wind Dancer has become a keystone on the regular passive tree (see latest update from Bex on new passive tree). There is nothing prevents you from grabbing both Divine Flesh and Wind Dancer.
Can't believe that from all Vaal keystones they picked the least used one. :(

Both Corrupted Soul and Divine Flesh would be better choices imo. And since they are not compatible together, there's no worry people would use both if one was put on the tree.

I guess Divine Flesh would be too OP if added into the regular skill tree.

But Wind Dancer and Supreme Ego are both on the immediate path of my build. Taking Wind Dancer is a priority next league.

On Supreme Ego, I am not sure if it would be no conflict between Malevolence and Flesh and Stone. If the wording is to be understood precisely, then it would be no problem because Flesh and Stone/Sand Stand doesn't affect you but the nearby enemies. Aul's price would go up drastically next league I guess.
--
Wolfie new build question, what is the reasoning behind lowering the Immortal Call gems and CWDT just to get it to proc more often or was it just savings on STR requirements?
IGN: Bonered
"
Ghostboner wrote:
Wolfie new build question, what is the reasoning behind lowering the Immortal Call gems and CWDT just to get it to proc more often or was it just savings on STR requirements?

Yeah, just to satisfy the strength requirement as you thought. I believe the previous Immortal Call/CWDT levels we have is kind of optimal combination.
--
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
bahamut458 wrote:
Update looks good and that crazy map looked a bit smoother than your last. As I was watching the video at my normal .25 speed I wondered your thoughts on Divine Flesh vs Wind Dancer. Seems like, despite your high dodge you're still getting hit fairly frequently so Wind Dancer maybe isn't ideal.

Congratulations Bahamut. Wind Dancer has become a keystone on the regular passive tree (see latest update from Bex on new passive tree). There is nothing prevents you from grabbing both Divine Flesh and Wind Dancer. Oh yeah, I'm a time traveler. :P

-- Image courtesy of Bex

It's happening. Tankiest farmer ever confirmed.

At the very least seems like a super solid 1 point while waiting for the timeless jewel/chaos res gear.
Wolfie: Love the build. I had a CA Pathfinder that I switched over the last few days to test your guy before Harvest in case I want to league start. Easily crushing fairly buffed A8 T16 maps, but hitting a bit of a wall at about 80% delirious. Any thoughts on what to update? I know i hastily constructed this so my cold resist is way too high, so those should be fixed. Divine Flesh next? Any other thoughts?

https://pastebin.com/23bhr8xR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info