[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

Hey so I was looking at a obscene watcher's eye that has two malevolence perks and increased attack speed when affected by grace. So it got me looking at our CWDT gem with Vaal Grace at 20/20 or 20/19 like you have it. Are you sure that's working the gem is labeled at lvl 70 so it's technically not under the level of CWDT.
IGN: Bonered
"
Ghostboner wrote:
Hey so I was looking at a obscene watcher's eye that has two malevolence perks and increased attack speed when affected by grace. So it got me looking at our CWDT gem with Vaal Grace at 20/20 or 20/19 like you have it. Are you sure that's working the gem is labeled at lvl 70 so it's technically not under the level of CWDT.

Vaal and skills that reserve mana cannot be triggered by CWDT.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Hey Wolfie, hope things are still going well.

I'm planning on using a similar build but want to min-max the flask nodes.

How do you prioritize the various flask nodes on the tree/gear like:
-Flasks applied have increased effect
-Increased Flask Charges Gained
-Life Recovery from Flasks
-Increased Flask Duration
-Reduced Flasks Charged Used
Howdy bahamut,

"
bahamut458 wrote:
Hey Wolfie, hope things are still going well.

Level 99 over the weekend. Can't complain. :)

"

I'm planning on using a similar build but want to min-max the flask nodes.

How do you prioritize the various flask nodes on the tree/gear like:
-Flasks applied have increased effect
-Increased Flask Charges Gained
-Life Recovery from Flasks
-Increased Flask Duration
-Reduced Flasks Charged Used

I'd recommend the following priority:

1) Reduced Flask charge used
- 20% from belt, or from Arcane chemistry.

2) Flasks applied to you have increased effect
- All your non-unique flasks should have the 25% inc effect/35% reduced duration mod.

3) Increased flask duration
- What's better than 6-sec Fortify from a bottle? 7-sec Fortify.

4) Life recovery from flask
- You can have up to 17k life / 6 secs recovery from your Foreboding hybrid flask.

5) Increased flask charge gained
- This one is substantially overshadowed by Overflowing Chalice flask.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on May 31, 2020, 7:59:48 AM
Was able to finally craft my chest, 3rd try was the charm.

First two both ripped off one of the chase mods when I annulled them. This one rolled with the 3 Suffix and one Prefix. Slammed on cannot change suffix and hit that life in two exalt slams. Overall between this and the cost of the failed it was about 20ex.

Now my final craft is down to quivers.

Best two so far, one is offensive and one defensive but I still want that poison suffix you have, on both these I had an open suffix and slammed and got crap.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that the clusters go core next league. I'd like to run this again, good thing is we aren't stacking more than one node so if they do nerf that this still lives.

"
Ghostboner wrote:
Was able to finally craft my chest, 3rd try was the charm.

First two both ripped off one of the chase mods when I annulled them. This one rolled with the 3 Suffix and one Prefix. Slammed on cannot change suffix and hit that life in two exalt slams. Overall between this and the cost of the failed it was about 20ex.

Now my final craft is down to quivers.

Best two so far, one is offensive and one defensive but I still want that poison suffix you have, on both these I had an open suffix and slammed and got crap.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that the clusters go core next league. I'd like to run this again, good thing is we aren't stacking more than one node so if they do nerf that this still lives.

That chest is a juicy one! Congratz!

Yeah, keep our fingers crossed that cluster jewel goes core. But if they get nerf'ed, I think we may still be OK since neither we rely on OP clusters (herald, warcry, etc.) nor we stack the same clusters together. I also have a backup plan in case cluster jewel not going core, but we'll see the patch note first and plan for the next league accordingly.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 1, 2020, 8:51:50 AM
FYI I found an interesting way to get 90% physical reduction while still using Coralito's not sure how viable it is yet because I'm still two levels to reach it without pillaging my tree. If you use the Front Line Small Cluster jewel for Veteran's presence where you have the Glorious Vanity. It's pretty nice raises all your main resists to 85% and you get the 20% physical reduction when call triggers automatically. Had one drop and started playing in POB looks to be legit, not sure how bad the side effect from the jewel plays into the equation though before I declare it a win.

Update: Went ahead and did it anyway and it feels pretty good even at 6100 life. Haven't seen any major damage spikes when Call leaves.
Last edited by Ghostboner on Jun 1, 2020, 11:57:02 AM
Update 2020/06/01:

Pushing Ranger's limit:

• Stacking fortify effect to 40%, i.e. 28% less damage taken from hit.
  • 4 endurance charges.
  • Due to the new gears lack elemental resistance, I have to modify the skill tree a little bit to accommodate the new requirements.
  • Grab a level 4 Enlightened and replace Dread Banner by Herald of Purity (mostly for the meatshield plus some DPS).
  • Also drop Malevolence for Stone golem + Meat Shield support (to make the golem less aggro). It's totally fine if you prefer the previous setup (Aul's amulet + Malevolence = higher DPS) as it is more satisfied when it comes to mapping. I tried the revised build because I want to experiment the defensive limit this Pathfinder build can achieve.

• Video vs. 100% Delirious T18 juiced map

Raw phys damage hit is set to 9,999 to simulate the damage dealt by mobs in the 100% delirious T18 map.
    --
    Last edited by WolfieNa on Jun 1, 2020, 2:30:34 PM
    How do you keep Hardened Scars rolling permanently if you hit full life?
    Update looks good and that crazy map looked a bit smoother than your last. As I was watching the video at my normal .25 speed I wondered your thoughts on Divine Flesh vs Wind Dancer. Seems like, despite your high dodge you're still getting hit fairly frequently so Wind Dancer maybe isn't ideal.

Also minor typo in your change log update unless you're a time traveler - "2020/06/31"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info