[3.10] Toxic Rain Trickster 30 Mil Shaper DPS (the best one)

HI i play Toxic rain trickster and starting invest in cluster jewel, but i dont understand why the build recommend to use 1 Touch of cruelty(10% chance hinder and 10% increase damage taken by ennemy) while we already hindering ennemy with my wither totem, anyone now if Unwaveringly Evil (30% chaos damage) wouldnt be better ?

PS: sorry, english is not my main language
"
pilyka wrote:
HI i play Toxic rain trickster and starting invest in cluster jewel, but i dont understand why the build recommend to use 1 Touch of cruelty(10% chance hinder and 10% increase damage taken by ennemy) while we already hindering ennemy with my wither totem, anyone now if Unwaveringly Evil (30% chaos damage) wouldnt be better ?
They're both fine, misery everlasting is fine too (new node added in 3.11), depends what you can roll on your cluster.

10% increased damage taken by the enemy can beat 30% increased chaos damage because of rule of diminishing returns, i.e. if you have a lot of increased damage (inc chaos, projectile, damage over time etc.) but not that many sources of "enemies take increased damage" (mostly despair and wither only) then adding to the bucket of mods you have a lot of is less impactful than adding to the one that has few mods in it.

Especially now that eternal suffering is 25% inc chaos and not 5% chaos multiplier and few nodes like method to the madness give increased chaos and not multiplier as well, it's harder to balance the stats.

Best idea is get POB fork and compare for yourself. Touch of Cruelty wasn't working in default POB so don't use that. Also default POB is mega inept at calculating toxic rain damage, fork is better (still not perfect, doesn't count mirage archer for example).
Hi, is this build capable of doing t16 100% delirium maps within a reasonable time like 5~10mins?(excluding looting)
I'm wondering if Thicket Bow is the best bow for this build overall? Saving phys + attack crafts to work on a bow. Just need to know which bow is overall the best for this build.

Edit: Just saw your pathfinder with Thicket.
Last edited by Ezciel on Aug 1, 2020, 12:57:42 AM
"
Ezciel wrote:
I'm wondering if Thicket Bow is the best bow for this build overall? Saving phys + attack crafts to work on a bow. Just need to know which bow is overall the best for this build.
You want a fast bow. 1,5 speed bases are best because of it. You need ilvl 82+ for highest rank of dot multi suffix. So porcupine won't do for that, it's only good for early essence crafting. Imperial legacy bow is decently fast, easy to get lvl 100 base. But if you want the best option thicket / grove etc. 1,5 speed is the way to go. Avoid anything below 1,4 speed. Maraketh is fine-ish if you would rather have some movespeed over attack speed. But if you use slow bow base it will be slower with attack speed suffix than thicket with no suffix. So that's a big waste.

Also phys crafts you don't need for anything except removes. Attack speed is attack / speed seed and extra arrows is attack only. There's no phys seed you really need.
I decided to do this build as a league starter although I was a bit hesitant after hearing about the cluster jewel nerfs. I don't know if its because I was able to craft good gear with harvest or what but the damage is still absolutely insane, melts bosses, elder slayers, anything within seconds. Coming from mostly melee builds this build was also a lot tankier than I thought it was going to be, it was easy to do all content deathless. Overall a very strong build, would recommend.

Thanks for this awesome Build. I realy fall in love with Toxic Rain (The MTX is awesome too). Still alot of small parts to improve on my Build, which will be done over time. Cleared every Boss in the Game with it by now and didn't die one time. If the next big patch does not nerf anything, this will be my go to Build again - for sure!

"
Larokan wrote:
Thanks for this awesome Build. I realy fall in love with Toxic Rain (The MTX is awesome too). Still alot of small parts to improve on my Build, which will be done over time. Cleared every Boss in the Game with it by now and didn't die one time. If the next big patch does not nerf anything, this will be my go to Build again - for sure!

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Are you serious about making it your go to build again did toxic rain do that well im a newbie and I never finished all bosses i think i made it to yellow maps n a couple red before i couldnt progress anymore upgrades were to costly on the build i used my first league. You did it all deadless? Scale of 1-10 how well would your recommend it for ssf?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
How much would this total be is it budget viable for a newplayer?
Since they changed the Tree where would you put Intuitive Leap Viridian Jewel since the frenzy/power chargers are no longer there?
Last edited by chefhydro24 on Sep 29, 2020, 10:33:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info