3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Can anybody share Scinteel Synthite corpses at DHC?
ign: @SynthesizingExistence
Hi Lyends! Thank you for this wonderful build guide. I am currently running a lightning spectres (Scinteel Synthete). Is it okay to have an abyss jewel in the passive tree that has cold damage? Does it ruin the EE? Thank you!
How are we using elemental equilibrium?
Last edited by Voar on Jun 7, 2020, 9:01:09 AM
Now that Glancing Blows become available in the tree, do you think it`s a good idea to combine that with bone offering? I like tanky builds
Hey there, always nice to read another spectre guide.
Similar topic was a debate in another guide (about +crit to attacks/spells on helmet), but you suggest controlled destruction with Redemption Sentries. Does this actually works even if the spectre is attack based ?
Hi, what about 3.11? What can you note from the positive and negative sides from patchnotes?
"
digitalmoth wrote:
Hi, what about 3.11? What can you note from the positive and negative sides from patchnotes?

Positives, not really anything.
Negatives, lost tons of dmg due to crit nerves.
Hello, can I ask you how do deal with occasional disappearance of spectres while resummoning them? It happens to me, when I use desecrate to summon my spectres again (Delve ones), desecrate creates only some weak corpses and I have to go to specific area again.
"
Malekith100 wrote:
"
digitalmoth wrote:

Positives, not really anything.
Negatives, lost tons of dmg due to crit nerves.

you have any idea how much % wise? decent gues would be fine
Hi, So do you think I could league start with this tomorrow? I would really like to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info