3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

its possible to farm simulacruns with Redeemer Sentry? till wave 20
cant find any of those Megalomaniac on the market :(
I fund 4 megalomanic with just vicious bite nothing else for 5 ex per and higher. the 2 large jewels i paid 7.5 ex per. Not a cheap build by any means the wand was 16 ex. I die, ALOT.
Really nice guide everything explained well and deep.
Is it possible to set Scinteel Synthite in POB for Raise Spectre to check the DPS? I dont see it on the list in POB.
"
andrew_o_id wrote:
Really nice guide everything explained well and deep.
Is it possible to set Scinteel Synthite in POB for Raise Spectre to check the DPS? I dont see it on the list in POB.

Hey, unfortunately they are not available in PoB atm. Hopefully they are added soon with more popularity.

There is a pseudo way to check their dps though. When you combine the dmg of their auto & the laser beam they do about the same damage as a 6L Slave Driver and we can coincidentally use them as a test dummy.

If you want to see a close approximation use the following Spectre setup in PoB with your gear.

Raise Spectre
Spell Echo (awakened if yours is awakened)
Minion Damage (awakened if yours is awakened)
Controlled Destruction (awakened if yours is awakened or you use awakened spell focus
Damage on Full Life
Concentrated Effect

This setup is what I've used all season to check Scinteel DPS in at least some form.
"

Hey, unfortunately they are not available in PoB atm. Hopefully they are added soon with more popularity.

There is a pseudo way to check their dps though. When you combine the dmg of their auto & the laser beam they do about the same damage as a 6L Slave Driver and we can coincidentally use them as a test dummy.

If you want to see a close approximation use the following Spectre setup in PoB with your gear.

Raise Spectre
Spell Echo (awakened if yours is awakened)
Minion Damage (awakened if yours is awakened)
Controlled Destruction (awakened if yours is awakened or you use awakened spell focus
Damage on Full Life
Concentrated Effect

This setup is what I've used all season to check Scinteel DPS in at least some form.

Thanks, I tried it. POB shows 6,3M DPS for 1 Spectre, so let's say it's about 30M DPS. But it doesn't feel like 30M, especially on bosses. I've played zombiemancer before, I had 12M, and it was much easier and faster to kill Minotaur (which I struggle the most with the Spectres).
If I get it right on bossing minions don't get Power and Frenzy charges as well as buff from "killed recently" Jewels? Without that it's only 2.2M for 1 Spectre, but it still doesn't feel like 11M on bossing.

I use this setup of gems for mapping

for bosses switching awakened GMP and Pierce for Damage on full life and Slower Projectiles.

Could you be so kind to check my POB if I calculated something wrong?
Or maybe give some advice which gear I should switch.
Here's the link - https://pastebin.com/LYzhSyp8
Thanks in advance :-)
P.S. Clusters are from my zombie build, I'm gonna switch them =)
Any tips to make it easier to get Scinteel Synthite? i tried running a twisted distance memory but couldn't even see any scienteel synthite in the middle of all the other mobs, and the bodies just disappear waaaay too fast.
"
KazorDoom wrote:
Any tips to make it easier to get Scinteel Synthite? i tried running a twisted distance memory but couldn't even see any scienteel synthite in the middle of all the other mobs, and the bodies just disappear waaaay too fast.

Found them easily on the first map try, they were I believe the only ranged mobs. Also they stay alone, not in packs and they are very different looking from other mobs, I don't think that you could miss them. They might not be there if it's possible. Anyway the easiest way to get them is to pm someone who has them to share with you.
I need the Scinteel Synthite, how can I get them without going in that map? Can someone share?

Send me a PM (if I'm on): @ISummonMyFather :D

EDIT: nvm, got it!
Last edited by Genji084 on May 21, 2020, 5:04:54 PM
Hello All!

Fisrt, i have tried alot of builds, necros, Storm brands etc, but this one has the information and guideline all others builds lack off. Thanks OP.

My big question aiming for the next league is: What is the difference between Zombies and Spectres in DPS? Which of the two could I do the most damage, considering that I can have almost 3x more zombies than spectres?

Sorry if this is a silly question...

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info