[3.12] Tectonic Slam Zerker/Chieftain ~45M DPS/6k HP/76% Reduction - Speed Dual Wielding Swords

"
Tobinator wrote:
"
dgmsti2012 wrote:
"
Tobinator wrote:
How do u leech currently?

I've actually specd out of it since i don't really need it at this point. I used to have it in my tree and i put one point into the life and mana leech node. The warcry is so good though that i felt like I don't have any survival or mana issues.

I also had them on my jewels at some point, but wanted to get more DPS so i switched that out as well.

"
Askandor wrote:
Is that possible to league start with this build?

Depends on what happens to cluster jewels next league. I would probably start with a Juggernaut version since Juggs have better survivability.

okey ty and did you test an explode chest ?

I did, but I felt like my clear speed was good enough without it and i preferred the mana cost for QOL, i think maybe you can run a crit + explosion, but i didnt find any reasonably priced chests with enough HP on them.
great build untill now very tanky + insane damage i mean INSANE
ive spent arround 120ex total best build ive played yet

any gear updrages u can suggest ?

"
Tobinator wrote:
great build untill now very tanky + insane damage i mean INSANE
ive spent arround 120ex total best build ive played yet

any gear updrages u can suggest ?

Hey man gear looks amazing, glad you’re enjoying the build!!! What’s your DPS at right now?

I would say:
- upgrading the gems to 21/23 might help a bit, combustion works great, but based on POB conc effect is more dps but you do lose a lot of AOE
- 21/23 herald of ash gives a pretty decent boost since it synergies with your ring, and anger 21/20 adds some
Ez dmg without having to regear.
- you can prob get some fire dmg on your belt
- get double flat phys on your jewel in your belt or phys/fire attacks
- bottled faith would be a pretty big increase but very expensive (also gives you the option of running 5 dps pots if you’d like)
- not sure what your jewels look like on the tree but make sure it’s life, double crit multi, and atk speed or more dmg
- you can try to go for a triple skilled watchers eye but I don’t think the ROI is worth it since it’s prob 45+ ex
haha, really grat build. thats the first time when i m playing a build that uses more skills than just the ones on the main panel :D although i usually dont even have time to press rallying cry, because it shares cooldown with enduring cry, but i think i should just get used to it.

spend about 20 ex on the build and it already MELTS the entire atlas. haven't tried it on sirus or simulacrum because i'm just level 84 yet. the only time i died was the one when i accidently went into ele reflect map(:D)
"
Maxerkus wrote:
haha, really grat build. thats the first time when i m playing a build that uses more skills than just the ones on the main panel :D although i usually dont even have time to press rallying cry, because it shares cooldown with enduring cry, but i think i should just get used to it.

spend about 20 ex on the build and it already MELTS the entire atlas. haven't tried it on sirus or simulacrum because i'm just level 84 yet. the only time i died was the one when i accidently went into ele reflect map(:D)

Right on! Glad to hear my man. If you're looking for the next upgrade, tailwind boots are an amazing QOL/dps improvement :) and watchers eye , if you don't have one yet.
Can you provide levelling tips?

Appreciate it!
"

Appreciate it!

i leveled with the hollow palm jewel and astramentis with dex anoint + briskwrap easy leveling to act without gear swaps
"

Appreciate it!

Hey bud, I added a pretty brief leveling section, but Tobinator pretty much summed it up quite nicely :).

I decided to use a bottled faith for fun and run 5 DPS flasks, but it is totally unnecessary and not something i would recommend others spend their currency on, but it did get my DPS to ~ 175M.
Building this one as a last in this leauge to burn some currency. Im currently on levling progress and preapering gear. I have got question about Large Cluster jewelers. Are you takking all mods from large one I mean: marial momentum, martial peowess, quick and deadly, cremator, prismatic heart, widespread destruction, or are you skipping some of it? Should I focuss on exacly same ones or there are any other ones, better/difrent ?
Hi! Loving the build man, just wanna ask what level would you spec out from hollow palm for this build to be viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info