[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

In the POB you have Impresence (Starter Anoint) as Smashing Strikes.

Smashing Strikes specifically says Staves on it, are we only taking it for the Endurance Charges on crit? If so, is this the best way to generate endurance charges early or merely the cheapest/most convenient?

EDIT: Additional question: What is the point of using Infernal Cry if exerted attacks don't apply to multistrike'd skills? Is it entirely for the active effect of spreading Ash on cast?
Last edited by LynxTheCat on Feb 4, 2021, 2:57:03 PM
As i see, in expensive pobs this annoint is used too.
"
Ashtehn wrote:
Sweet build man - I'm digging the flicker strike and deleting maps in a minute or two. I need to work on the defensive side of this guy- the damage seems to be there or maybe that's just the nature of being flicker..

Any advice on upgrades right now? I think my jewels could use help?

What's better as far as crit multi vs double damage (fire/melee damage/2h dmg) on jewels?

Would it be worth it to take out some points out of maybe the Bladedance and Dismembering wheel and go for another Large Cluster next to the Lava Lash noteable? Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone? <3
"
LynxTheCat wrote:
In the POB you have Impresence (Starter Anoint) as Smashing Strikes.

Smashing Strikes specifically says Staves on it, are we only taking it for the Endurance Charges on crit? If so, is this the best way to generate endurance charges early or merely the cheapest/most convenient?

EDIT: Additional question: What is the point of using Infernal Cry if exerted attacks don't apply to multistrike'd skills? Is it entirely for the active effect of spreading Ash on cast?

I mapped quite a bit with "Lochtonial Caress" since these gloves give all three charges.

the Infernal Cry as far I know, you use It with Leap Slam. Each Leap Slam, takes one charge away. Safer Leap slam.
how good my itens should be for farming 60% Delirium maps and Simulacrum ??

I never farming this content and i`m lost about what upgrades i have to make in my gear before try to farming this content.

If someone can check my profile and help me, i appreciated

Char name : SKT_Shining
Does it make sense to put a head hunter?
I've just started using this build still low level just wondering how you keep your mana up?
"
soulspawn1 wrote:
I've just started using this build still low level just wondering how you keep your mana up?

At first you can use Essence Sap on the skilltree. Once you have more money you should be fine with Fuel the Fight on a Large Cluster Jewel. At that point you can get rid of the Essence Sap. Also use the Betrayal craft: Non-Channeling skills have -.. to total mana cost, helps a lot.
"
Цифрa wrote:
Does it make sense to put a head hunter?

Yes it does! But not as a first expensive upgrade tho.
@Keylors
"
how good my itens should be for farming 60% Delirium maps and Simulacrum ??

I never farming this content and i`m lost about what upgrades i have to make in my gear before try to farming this content.

The 20ex POB (more like 30ex-ish with current ex prices) is a good baseline for this kind of content, with maybe a Bottled Faith as an extra.

Key points for me would be :
- 6L Corrupted Oro's
- 21/20 gems for your main link, awakened melee splash and ele dmg with attacks
- Hunter's gloves with +1 strike (or corrupted +1 frenzy Worldcarver, keeping Tribal Fury specced)
- Crit and 5% life on kill chest
- Decent clusters with the main notables (Feed the Fury, Fuel the fight, Cremator, Cooked Alive)
- Inspired learning and maybe a corrupted blood immunity jewel
- at least 90% evade chance, should be around 1200-1500eva on gear
- at least 5500HP, 6000+ better (T1-T2 rolls on all rares, and most available life nodes)
- bottled faith as a nice boost

THe main threats in delirium maps are typically :
- not having enough DPS, spending too much time static on rares and getting hit a lot by spells as a result. You don't want to be spending more than a couple seconds on rares.
- not having enough HP/Hp sustain to facetank most delirium effects and feeling constantly threatened. Thats why I recommend an high HP pool and a 5% life recovered on kill chest.
- Kosis (which mainly deals spell damage with oneshot potential). You want to either be confident in dodging his shit, or just run past him alltogether

Simulacrum can typically be done much earlier than T15+ 60% delirious maps. Again, Kosis is typically the main threat, you'll have to learn how to dodge his main spells to run Simulacrums deathless (but completing it is not hard on a much more moderate budget, before a corrupted Oro's).
Last edited by Heinarc on Feb 5, 2021, 6:21:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info