[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

I´m playing this character since the beginning of the league, but lately I´m running quite in a dead end. Survivability in T14-T16 is quite difficult, i get one-shot by bosses very often. Furthermore, my damage especially against bosses is low. It takes like 1 minute to kill bosses in T15.

Am i missing something important? I already invested several ex in this build and still haven´t got the feeling lacking something. Don´t get me wrong, mapping is the best feeling since small enemies are melting instantly, but when reaching map boss, in most cases, it ends in guaranteed death.

Maybe someone can give me an advise, what i can do to improve survivability and boss damage.

My character is "FlickOrBrick", it should be visible :)
Thanks alot for all input :)
Last edited by TeeFReUnD_2018 on Feb 2, 2021, 1:31:13 PM
"
Hastur667 wrote:
"
Benville wrote:

POB says the alternate gems for Close Combat are less damage, so I avoided those.

Hmmm, my community fork POB doesnt have any divergent, Anomalous etc gems or is there a trick to select them?

There is a tickbox for alternate gem qualities on the skills page, need to turn that on first.
"
I´m playing this character since the beginning of the league, but lately I´m running quite in a dead end. Survivability in T14-T16 is quite difficult, i get one-shot by bosses very often. Furthermore, my damage especially against bosses is low. It takes like 1 minute to kill bosses in T15.

Am i missing something important? I already invested several ex in this build and still haven´t got the feeling lacking something. Don´t get me wrong, mapping is the best feeling since small enemies are melting instantly, but when reaching map boss, in most cases, it ends in guaranteed death.

Maybe someone can give me an advise, what i can do to improve survivability and boss damage.

My character is "FlickOrBrick", it should be visible :)
Thanks alot for all input :)

You are missing some small jewels with fire dmg and life, the watchers eye with fire penetration also missing.
Try to get a helmet with the flicker strike enchant like 6% dmg per frenzy charge or 40% flicker dmg.
Didnt load in PoB but are your resists capped?
I prefer to use a abyssal belt with life and resis and a abyssal jewel with life and penetration.

Actually im at 5k hp, no one shots anymore but bosses are still 5-20 s, depends on the boss.
bottled faith feels like a upgrade too since its only 8ex in this moment.

i got myself a 2nd cluster to get even more 16%fire/7%life jewles

the only thing im uncomfortable with is baran and sirus. everything else is good now
"
schranzbuub wrote:

the only thing im uncomfortable with is baran and sirus. everything else is good now

I've learned to just use a Cyclone weapon swap for Baran. Flicker doesn't let you dodge the clustered ground explosions/mine thingies.
"
Benville wrote:
"
schranzbuub wrote:

I've learned to just use a Cyclone weapon swap for Baran. Flicker doesn't let you dodge the clustered ground explosions/mine thingies.

Well i got a Cyclone setup on ym 2nd hand but it feels like less damage then flicker. so i just have to be more patient? :D
"
schranzbuub wrote:
"
Benville wrote:
"
schranzbuub wrote:

Well i got a Cyclone setup on ym 2nd hand but it feels like less damage then flicker. so i just have to be more patient? :D

It's definitely less damage, yes, but you have movement control which is the key element. I actually used to use two flicker setups, with a single target flicker using ruthless & fortify which was way faster than Cyclone. But you can't kill a boss if you're dead because you had no control to move out of a ground effect.
How do you generate endurance charges ?
"
How do you generate endurance charges ?

Smashing Strikes anoint on amulet, which generates endurance charges even though we're not using a staff.
Hey! First of all, thanks for the build guide. I've been having fun with this as it's something completely different. But I do have a question or two.

My character name is "spergheti" and was wondering if you could help me out. For some reason I feel like i'm lacking in damage quite severely. Do you have any guidance or can you notice anything wrong with the build? (Only problem I see that I have is my body doesnt have a blue socket yet, working on that). Other than that I feel as if i've followed the guide quite well.

My POB dps doesn't even come close to half of your 20exa budget build. (Hovering around 1.07m Shaper DPS)

-Also on my tree you'll see two empty sockets, I do have life/crit multi jewels just not socketed at this moment.

Thanks in advance.
The assembly is old.
Damage is low
No survival
Dislike
В ожидании аукциона.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info