[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Ive been waiting to hear this too. Doesn't seem to great to get unless im really missing something.
Guys, thinks Farruls is worth for this build? maybe Circle of Anguish too?
@K9Advantix
I get some strenght from my jewel slots. You'll typically want an item with 30ish strenght, usually the belt or one of the rings.

@ApacheJr, @Earthpak

"
what is the best annointment for this build? i see a lot of people annoint smashing strike?

Yep, Smashing strike is what I recommend. Along with the basalt flask, it gives the build 30%ish physical reduction.

The reasoning is that playing flicker you'll typically facetank a lot of super rippy stuff, like juiced up metamorphs or a 8-mod guardian of the Minotaur. The 30% phys reduction is another layer on top of your HP pool + fortify effect to prevent a one-shot when one lucky hit goes through your evade.

With decent gear, you'll get to 6000HP + fortify with 20% increased effect. Thats enough to tank a 7800 dmg physical hit. Its already better than most builds out there, but some mobs can get higher than that.

With the basalt + 3 end charges, you can tank up to a 11000 physical hit. This time, a one-shot becomes very unlikely - you can even frequently survive a full sirus die-beam along your spell dodge.

You can decide you find it overkill, in which case I recommend you to annoint Frenetic for 11% more damage + 6% MS. You can also probably replace your Basalt in this case, for exemple by an Atziri's promise or a Jade Flask (the latter would allow to get to the 95% evade cap without even using dex bases).

@Zunk05
Farrul's is unnecessary if you are using the Oro's, getting some extra base crit chance on the chest will help much more to fix the low 5% base. If you want to play a variant of the build using another weapon, then yeah, go Farrul's.
Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 23, 2021, 3:32:35 AM
Hey @Heinarc about the anointment i guess you mean Steadfast? or am I missing something? Smashing Strikes says staff dmg stuff.

If you mean Steadfast, it gives you Fortify stuff, but what else could you recommend in terms of survivability? No Evasion stuff like Freedom of Movement or so? Right now I have 5940 Evasion Rating, just standing in hideout.

Maybe even Forces of Nature, but Frenetic might give more damage?
Im asking since I dont have Fortify yet because I cant afford the corruption yet.

Or should I have Fortify from something else?

If you have some time, please check my PoB https://pastebin.com/ANS7BhYk I dont know if I need to set something up or so since im new to checking stats and doing PoBs of my own character, so I dont know how really to check my dodge etc.
Last edited by czelious on Jan 23, 2021, 7:18:45 AM
"
czelious wrote:
Hey @Heinarc about the anointment i guess you mean Steadfast? or am I missing something? Smashing Strikes says staff dmg stuff.

Smashing Strikes is for endurance charges on crits

btw @Hienarc i have a question, can i swap impresence for something like effigon if i manage to get a flammability on hit item ?
>What are your thoughts on using Leap Slam-Endu Charge on stun to generate endu charges on mapping? since leap slam stuns enemies on full life.

another question that you didn't answer previously
>why choose Infernal cry? our FS is linked with Multistrike which cant exert the FS right? is it just for the cover enemy in ash? I went for Endu cry atm.
Last edited by GamingCaterino on Jan 23, 2021, 8:32:07 AM
@destrower37

I did tinker and theorycraft quite a lot with the build (that's my 4th league playing it) but it's hard to best Impresence, you need to get close to mirror tier items to slightly surpass it.

The best solution if you want to invest that much is probably an Assassin's Mark ring (which also gets you 3 power charges = 120% increased crit chance if its not pure single target) along with a superb amy with +fire dmg/inc ele dmg/crit multi/accuracy. You can also try to get an Impresence with the "you can apply an additional curse" corruption (good luck :D).

"
What are your thoughts on using Leap Slam-Endu Charge on stun to generate endu charges on mapping? since leap slam stuns enemies on full life.

Leap Slam can be used to generate the fortify effect or end charges, but thats a bit unwieldy/unreliable IMO. I prefer to have a guaranteed 100% uptime with those buffs, a metamorph doesnt warn you before critting your face.

But sure, it works and can be an option.

@GamingCaterino

The Infernal cry will give a 12% more dmg modifier in most boss fights, which is not bad for a skill you do not even have to press (just put in on your left mouse button). We don't benefit from exterted attacks.

If you prefer enduring cry, you can then annoint Frenetic which also gives around 11-12% more dmg, so both options (Smashing Strikes annoint + Infernal Cry OR Frenetic annoint + Enduring cry) are pretty much the same, but the first takes cheaper oils.

Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 23, 2021, 11:22:44 AM
Hey! Having fun with the build so far thank you :)

Quick question, I'm not sure where to slot Precision. With Infernal cry and precision we're at 25 gems total. Do we remove it at some point?
Wich flask do i shall use ? dont found aynthink about that here sadly :( hopefully u can help me there

and how do i get onslaught ?
"
Heinarc wrote:
@destrower37

I did tinker and theorycraft quite a lot with the build (that's my 4th league playing it) but it's hard to best Impresence, you need to get close to mirror tier items to slightly surpass it.

The best solution if you want to invest that much is probably an Assassin's Mark ring (which also gets you 3 power charges = 120% increased crit chance if its not pure single target) along with a superb amy with +fire dmg/inc ele dmg/crit multi/accuracy. You can also try to get an Impresence with the "you can apply an additional curse" corruption (good luck :D).

"
What are your thoughts on using Leap Slam-Endu Charge on stun to generate endu charges on mapping? since leap slam stuns enemies on full life.

Leap Slam can be used to generate the fortify effect or end charges, but thats a bit unwieldy/unreliable IMO. I prefer to have a guaranteed 100% uptime with those buffs, a metamorph doesnt warn you before critting your face.

But sure, it works and can be an option.

@GamingCaterino

The Infernal cry will give a 12% more dmg modifier in most boss fights, which is not bad for a skill you do not even have to press (just put in on your left mouse button). We don't benefit from exterted attacks.

If you prefer enduring cry, you can then annoint Frenetic which also gives around 11-12% more dmg, so both options (Smashing Strikes annoint + Infernal Cry OR Frenetic annoint + Enduring cry) are pretty much the same, but the first takes cheaper oils.

Thank you for your build! Having fun with. Can you please check my gear so that I can understand what to improve. Medium cluster jewel with cooked alive and cremator is 300 c right now:(. Thank you in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info