[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Loving the build so far! I have a question though, I've been reading your build thoroughly and been following your Level 98 POB in the process.

Not doubting the build or anything (believe me, I could do juiced up T14 and T15 Maps without any major issues with my current level and setup) but you mentioned that the Level 98 POB has a 10M Shaper DPS including totems.

"
Heinarc wrote:
BUILD OVERVIEW

120Ex budget, lvl 98 POB : https://pastebin.com/rzF28KFW - 10M shaper DPS, inc. totems

Although importing the POB link shows me a 2.8M Total Flicker Strike Shaper DPS, how do we calculate our DPS exactly?

Hey! I'm glad you like it !

I suspect you might not be using the "Community fork" version of POB, but the "legacy" version. I provided a link to the correct version in the guide.

If I'm correct, your Close Combat support is probably not being calculated (it adds a 60% more multiplier) and the Multistrike/Awakened multistrike is not being fully supported either.

=> My POB displays a 7,3M shaper DPS after import of the lvl 98 pastebin.

Add to that twice 1,3MDPS from 2 Ancestral Protectors and 1,1M DPS from Ancestral Warchief, and you get the 10M shaper DPS advertised.

For the "clear scenario", I configure the POB on a non-boss enemy, disable the totems (they wont be up), but add a 60% More multiplier to take into account the splash overlap coming from the synergy between our +1 Strike gloves & Melee Splash Support.

NB : I actually found a way to increase yet a bit more the DPS past lvl 95 which I've not yet included in the guide.
=> You can actually get both Cremator and Master of Fire on a Medium cluster jewel. Which allows you to run 2x Surefooted Striker (8% chance do deal double damage) on top of Feed The Fury/Fuel the Fight on the large jewels.

It will net you something like 8% extra DPS- not huge, but everything helps. See https://pastebin.com/dspg432Z. I plan to fully document the guide on this before next league.
Last edited by Heinarc on May 22, 2020, 6:28:32 AM
Thank you for the clarification! The Total DPS are now displaying correctly after installing the Community Fork version.

What do you recommend for Pantheons?

Also, the change in setup for that nice DPS increase past Level 95 is actually pretty cool, thank you for sharing!
Regarding Pantheons it's really up to you and what you need!

I'd recommend Shakari with upgrade for poison immunity as the minor Pantheon. This one can regularly save your life if you fuck up on Al-Hezmin or Hunter's mobs.

For the major one, i found myself regularly swapping between :
- Lunaris for general mapping (extra MS and Phys red)
- Solaris for bossing (mostly Sirus AL8)
- Brine King in ultra-rippy maps to prevent stunlocks (you also have a boot enchant for 80% stun avoidance which can play the same role)
Sure will do @Heinarc ^^!. Anyways, how is your name IG? I can't find you.

I am struggling a bit. I am comparing your PoB (20ex edition) and mine, and I don't know why my numbers (specially DPS) are that low: i have 70.500m DPS and yours is like 2.5M. I'm trying to get gloves with "strike skills" and "1 frenzy" but besides that I don't know what is causing my DPS being low.

Also on my Cluster Jewel I couldn't get Master of Fire, I crafted my own Jewel as people was asking like 7 ex for the Jewel and I couldn't afford it, so instead of Master of Fire I got Corrosive Elements (which is pretty meh, but doing his job) to supply it.

I am pretty new to the game as well, enjoying it so far but getting overwhelmed too!

Edit: forgot to link my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/nU6QGZaj
Last edited by Kaisersval on May 22, 2020, 5:59:24 PM
Hey! I'm not playing much ATM - done with the trade league, and killed elder/shaper/sirus in SSF on a build variant (impale cycloner using the same general tree).
If you catch me IG, that would be on this character, Taelwen_SSF.

"
I am struggling a bit. I am comparing your PoB (20ex edition) and mine, and I don't know why my numbers (specially DPS) are that low: i have 70.500m DPS and yours is like 2.5M. I'm trying to get gloves with "strike skills" and "1 frenzy" but besides that I don't know what is causing my DPS being low.

This is a configuration issue. Activate your flasks, and tick the relevant boxes in the configuration tab : melee distance to enemy (<10units), use frenzies/onslaught, enemy ignited, intimitated, etc... Will help you understand which mechanics carry your DPS!

=> I see your flicker strike DPS to currently be around 1,3M shaper DPS.

I recommend you to keep following the "gearing-up" sections for the most bang for you buck. Double influenced gloves are gonna be very expensive and will only net you 10% DPS, a corrupted Oro's and lvl 21gems should be more cost efficient!

"
Also on my Cluster Jewel I couldn't get Master of Fire, I crafted my own Jewel as people was asking like 7 ex for the Jewel and I couldn't afford it, so instead of Master of Fire I got Corrosive Elements (which is pretty meh, but doing his job) to supply it.

You are looking at non-meta things in a end-league economy, so yeah supply might be scarce. Crafting might indeed be the best option here - either using cheap scorched fossils, or alt/regal spamming. Master of Fire has a low weighting and will require quite a few tries to get.

As discussed above, you can use either a large 12% fire dmg base (8nodes) or a 4-5nodes medium +5% to fire DOT multiplier base.

I see a medium one with cremator/master of fire on sale for 1.5ex right now.

Good luck!
Last edited by Heinarc on May 23, 2020, 10:59:54 AM
Thank so much! Already implemented -more or less- what you said! Next improvements are fortify Oro's and getting 8 passives Large Jewels (got a pair of them with Surefooted Striker but with 9 passives).

Also leveling the char, which is getting a bit frustrating sometimes.

Will keep you informed!
Sorry for the double post, wanted to give the thread a little bump.

How did you guys see the new league?! Pumped for it?

E 6-6-2020

Nice to hear @Heinarc!! I'm looking forward to it as this will be actually my first start of league, so it'll be greatly appreciated ^^!. I personally will try to get some currency flowing as i've read some general tips like doing the chaos recipe; selling rares with hp/res early on; uniques, etc... so I don't struggle to get the key items later on. If you feel like giving any tip regarding this it'll be appreciated as well!

Anyways, I would like them clarifying a little bit more about the harvesting mechanic though, not sure how much will we wait after "seeding", guess we will discover it soon.

Last edited by Kaisersval on Jun 6, 2020, 3:50:36 PM
Hey! I'm for sure hyped for the next league :D

Actually, the build might actually get a buff from the announced 2H reworks!

I plan to add to the guide some leveling advice and leaguestarting considerations in the coming days. But don't hesitate to ask here first, so I can be sure of what to put in :D
Reviewed the guide and updated it with a leveling and leaguestarting sections.

Will do a last pass after the patch notes to assess if it's worth it to add a warcry in there ;-) Some 2H passive nodes might get buffed as well, which could open a couple more options on the tree.

Build should be extremely strong going into 3.11.

Enjoy !
Last edited by Heinarc on Jun 13, 2020, 10:09:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info