[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

you still want to support HH with IL even a few for even better effects
Also what about explody chest? if you can afford it obviously. Would it be a good choice for super luxury?
This build just really suffers in high tier bossing. A lot of bosses have degen or undodgeable effects that make this build feel really bad. Laboratory and Gardens come to mind as I just ran those and had to switch to something tankier for gardens. You'll have to REALLY invest in this build to make it feel like it actually can do "all" content. It gets stalled pretty hard on resist/hex immune rare mobs because lets be real, most people are not gonna have good Master of Fire cluster jewels.

Edit: but credit where credit is due, this is a decent build and feels good when you flicker through maps trashing packs of mobs.
Last edited by RTB on Oct 11, 2020, 6:26:36 PM
I did a little research about alt quality gems, here is the result.
These gems might be useful in addition to those i mention early.

Close Combat 1% increased Damage to Close Range Enemies

Multistrike Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed (awakened multi is still much better but damn expensive)

Steelskin Buff can take 0.5% increased amount of Damage

Cast When Damage Taken Supported Skills have 1% increased Skill Effect Duration

Leapslam 0.5% increased Attack Speed

Flammability Hits against Cursed Enemies have +1% chance to Ignite

Anger You and nearby allies gain 0.25% increased Movement Speed

Spoiler
"
Oneronrus wrote:
@Heinarc.
First of all thank you for the build. I play flicker strike for fist time, and damn i love that mad gameplay :)

What do you think about using alt quality gems ?
I correctly using Divergent Melee Splash (deal 5% more Damage to surrounding targets at 23% quality) i think its better than Awakened version.

And Divergent Combustion Support (slightly more increased fire damage compare to ordinary quality version(+10%). In cost of ignite speed)

Is there another alt quality gems we should look for ?
Last edited by Oneronrus on Oct 12, 2020, 12:45:53 PM
Great and fun build up to now!

Enjoying T14-16 map with no issue and crap gear but, still struggling with T4 Baran... No way with flickering, will try cyclone next time.

Spoiler

Any suggestion on upgrades or baran Fight?
Last edited by EuroPOE on Oct 12, 2020, 3:52:06 PM
@bummer127 , creekzx

For upgrade considerations, please refer first to the guide gearing up sections in the guide. They should give you the natural path of upgrades, starting from the most cost effective ones to the big endgame luxuries. Don't hesitate to give me a shout I you think I overlooked smthing, but otherwise it's a safe bet!

@linx0082
Not interesting, Oro's prevent any physical damage and Cremator cluster notable can destroy corpses much more easily. Get crit on your chest.

@RTB
"
This build just really suffers in high tier bossing. A lot of bosses have degen or undodgeable effects that make this build feel really bad. Laboratory and Gardens come to mind as I just ran those and had to switch to something tankier for gardens. You'll have to REALLY invest in this build to make it feel like it actually can do "all" content. It gets stalled pretty hard on resist/hex immune rare mobs because lets be real, most people are not gonna have good Master of Fire cluster jewels.

Edit: but credit where credit is due, this is a decent build and feels good when you flicker through maps trashing packs of mobs.

It looks like you are just getting to T16s with your character, not lvl 90, lvl 20 gems, nor big upgrades yet. So aye, you're just in the "can do" zone, but you have to pay attention to map mods. Use cyclone, take your time and dodge abilities for troublesome bosses at this stage.

I actually recommend to flashfarm T10s-T12s to get currency at this point, you can certainly make good money and Flicker feels much better when you can bounce around one-tapping everything.

Now imagine what it will feel like when you'll get to 4x your current damage : T16s bosses will just die in the same time you down them to 75% now.
I'd say your reach the "very comfy" zone with this character once your get your corrupted Oro's, ie 1000-1200c into the build.

@EuroPOE
Use cyclone, and don't stand still. The dangerous attack is his shotgun thing, so just keep moving and avoid taking it to the face. You certainly can facetank him down with flicker, but only once you have enough DPS to burn him during the Vaal Grace + flasks duration, ie 4M DPSish x 10s. Again, that will happen at around 1000-1200c invested into the build.

Oneronrus
Thanks for the research! The alternative extra flicker range could also be interesting, but reddit rumor says it causes sync issues, so proceed with caution.

For Divergent Melee Splash, the wording suggests the extra damge is only applied to splash targets, so probably will not give benefits on bosses. Awakened MSplash is probably still the best choice overall.

Overall those bonuses are small, and should be low priority on the shopping list. A regular 21/20 gem will be straight better than a 20/20 alternate quality in almost all cases.
Last edited by Heinarc on Oct 12, 2020, 5:47:06 PM
Another little question. What medium claster jewel we must look for ? "Cooked alive"+"Cremation" or "Master of fire"+"Cremation"?
Both of them is -10% fire res to enemies.
Last edited by Oneronrus on Oct 12, 2020, 10:00:50 PM
Hello, quick question. I'm gonna be using headhunter on this build. Do I still need the passives that are needed for inspired learning?
@Oneronrus

Aye, so both of them are fine ;-) Cooked alive is more common than Master of Fire, so probably a bit cheaper but they are basically the same for the build.

@Z3R0xGoneRogue
None of the passives around the Inspired Learning spot are bad, so you can keep them up. Check in POB for minute optimization you could possibly squeak through, for example the Honed Edge wheel might be slightly better than Acuity to cap accuracy.

Happy farm!
Last edited by Heinarc on Oct 13, 2020, 2:23:49 PM
Also another question, we take Smashing Strikes on amulet simply for the endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info