'Convert' button in map stash doesn't work

This problem was so predictable with the reduction in atlas regions and many maps converting to fewer.

I'm done with mini-game of vendoring items to make tab space, vendoring maps to no avail.

GGG please fix.

I found most of the T7 maps were blocking the upgrade. Everything became a Borrows. I cleaned out the majority of T7 maps and it upgraded (made sure there are no more than 24 of other maps in T5 and up).

The main issue is that a player just doesn't know what is blocking the tab upgrade.

In the future, if GGG could simply implement a dialogue (e.g.,):

Too many T7 Atoll maps.

If they clear out Atolls, and something else is blocking the upgrade, then keep listing the maps till it's good to go. Then the player doesn't have to blindly poke around till dumb luck gets rid of all the blockers. I spent 6h and had to buy another Map tab to hold all the ones I previously converted. Not really fun.
Deliver pain exquisite
i've done every advise and still can't convert.
"
Psychedelium wrote:
i've done every advise and still can't convert.

Can you post a screenshot of your map tab?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
PurpleChakra wrote:
oh great, map conversion not working for the umpteenth league in a row. anyone surprised?

it would be great if we could at least have a list of conversions so we know how to work around this rather annoying system. better would be to dump excess converted maps into a separate remove-only tab, or give us an error message to tell us why it failed.

should I email GGG support or should I wait for an answer here?

I emailed support, they directed me to this thread. ;)
с.ки, пишите нормальнео скрипт, 4 часа сижу, карты удаляю
At least give users an option "delete all maps" in the map tab they bought. I realize GGG wants users to spend more time in game but we shouldn't have to spend it vendoring, moving to tabs, clicking convert to see if it works. Unless this is a new type of crafting. Maybe the map conversion is RNG and it will work after many tries?
"
ultratiem wrote:

I found most of the T7 maps were blocking the upgrade. Everything became a Borrows. I cleaned out the majority of T7 maps and it upgraded (made sure there are no more than 24 of other maps in T5 and up).

The main issue is that a player just doesn't know what is blocking the tab upgrade.

In the future, if GGG could simply implement a dialogue (e.g.,):

Too many T7 Atoll maps.

If they clear out Atolls, and something else is blocking the upgrade, then keep listing the maps till it's good to go. Then the player doesn't have to blindly poke around till dumb luck gets rid of all the blockers. I spent 6h and had to buy another Map tab to hold all the ones I previously converted. Not really fun.

but still not working 😥😣
finally it worked, after i Put out almost 1200 maps from the stash
😂😂😂😂 OMGG
"
Psychedelium wrote:
i've done every advise and delete all maps that was deleted from game, and still can't convert.

Last edited by Psychedelium on Oct 25, 2021, 2:08:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info