Flasks

Ive noticed that if you try to drink at the same second your flask gets a new sip in it, it wont drink. Anyone else had this problem?
Haven't noticed this, but since the update have noticed flasks (mana) aren't filling as they used to before. Usually after killing a few mobs (especially after killing an elite) they would be full again, now not.

Empty flasks - kill yellow mob - still empty flasks.

Makes progress through pyramids even slower and more tedious.
Forgo - What is your latency when you're playing? I'll see if this could be causing problems.

Ooma: This is probably because you have higher level flasks! Different flasks have different charge requirements, so you may now be getting to the point where they require more monsters slain to refill them. This is usually offset by you having more control over the mods on the flasks.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:

Ooma: This is probably because you have higher level flasks! Different flasks have different charge requirements, so you may now be getting to the point where they require more monsters slain to refill them. This is usually offset by you having more control over the mods on the flasks.

Thanks for the reply, Rory. I can't remember having changed them. It is possible though. It does seem to be intermittent. 1 normal kill seems to be one charge. I don't know how many a rare/elite charges, but sometimes it doesn't seem to at all. If it persists, I'll try to do a video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info