[3.12] "Toe Nail Clipping Machinegun" Hand of Wisdom and Action Cobra Lash Deadeye CI/Videos/7m+ DPS

"
vilski wrote:
Hey there. I found this build the other day and decided to try it. Already 68 and I finished Kitava. I followed your leveling POB trees and I just switched to the actual POB build and I see some changes there which got me thinking - at what level would you recommend to start fixing the passive tree from the starting point? Also at what level should I make the switch to CI?

Currently, I have a little bit over 2k life and given the tree passives there won't be any more life increases and I am worried this amount of life won't be nearly enough for merc lab or maps.

TL - DR: Need some advice on how to proceed after Kitava and I'd appreciate any help.

Level 70 is when you want to switch because you can start using the chest and you want to path towards the ES nodes first, damage isn't too much of an issue since most of it comes from int you get from trying to take ES nodes.
Hello Relosa,

Thank you for the guide. I had a question regarding your guide. I noticed on your large cluster jewel that you had "Smite the Weak." Was that intentional or would a different notable be better such as, "Calamitous?"

Thank you!
"
Hello Relosa,

Thank you for the guide. I had a question regarding your guide. I noticed on your large cluster jewel that you had "Smite the Weak." Was that intentional or would a different notable be better such as, "Calamitous?"

Thank you!

Only reason I have it is because I ended up exalting, there's no reason to go with it if you think there's something better.
Is Herald of Ice the correct herald to be running? Do you do enough cold dmg to freeze and consistently shatter? I would love a mapping gameplay video.
"
Aschente wrote:
Is Herald of Ice the correct herald to be running? Do you do enough cold dmg to freeze and consistently shatter? I would love a mapping gameplay video.

Thanks for the question, I added more stuff to both the video and skills that I didn't explain before. Video shows clearing a 40% life T13.

Herald of Ice works really well with Wind Up that's on the large cluster jewel.
It gives a 10% chance to get a power charge when you don't crit with claws or daggers, this applies to any damage, herald of ice included so you're always at permenant power charges during clearing.
For bossing I added that you should have a swap in Flesh and Stone for the damage reduction.
Is this build viable after 3.11? Also what about survivability?
"
GoDLikUS wrote:
Is this build viable after 3.11? Also what about survivability?

No real changes other than cluster jewels being a bit more rare. Not much of an issue in my eyes.
For survivability I had no issues, if you don't feel tanky enough you can replace herald of ice with flesh and stone.
Do you have a updated POB for 3.11? The one on the guide seems like its still on the 3.10 tree. Thanks in advance!
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
Do you have a updated POB for 3.11? The one on the guide seems like its still on the 3.10 tree. Thanks in advance!

The 3.11 tree did not have any effect on us other than us losing some crit multi.
Just realised that theres a mana reserve node that was moved from 3.10 to 3.11, and getting the 4% mana reserve node now costs 1 more skill point than before. Just a heads up for anyone trying the build. Once you get enlightened 4 though you can free up those 2 points.

Im wondering if it's worth using herald of ice without wind-up cluster?
Last edited by evilrulz37 on Jul 3, 2020, 9:40:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info